[Resolved]  Intel d945GCL Motherboard — no display

I purchased the motherboard (Intel 945GCNL) Jan-08.

Comments

I purchased the motherboard (Intel 945GCNL[protected].
It does'nt working.But the Motherboard light will displed, it does'nt boot.I was changed the all components like Processor, Ram, SMPS.But it does'nt boot.

It is Under Warrent period but company not agree to replace it. PLZ help me
i have intel 945 gcnl motherboard which is not working. when i on, y power switch only lights wil on on in the motherboard. the system won't boot up.
I have intel motherboard 945 gcnl it is not working since one month.this is the fourth time. it is brought from swetha computers, ctc, hyderbad.my MB memo no is 1211.what is the problem with this mother board my mobile no is:+91- [protected].
Dear Sir

Intel Mathor Board Modul No:- D945GCNL
Mathor Board Sr:- BTNL72800CP8
Problem Is : Noi Displey
Please Cheking THe Mathor Board Warranty Site
my 945 motherboard is not display

intel 945gcnl — not working

I am Desai Naresh R. I purchases your mother board model no :Intel 945gcnl on sept-2007 but it not working at the time it is in warrantee please be reply contact no [protected]

I used to suffer from the same problem and one and a half year in use my PC crashed, I took my CPU to the retailer through which I had bought my assembled PC. They said that there was some problem in the motherboard and they are sending it to the Intel service centre. One and a half months later they said that my motherboard cannot be repaired as its ICP was burnt and Intel claims no warranty for it.
Even though my motherboard was under the 3 year warranty period Intel did not give any replacement or repairment warranty and eventually I had to buy a new motherboard.
Not only did I waste my internet bill for these one and a half months, I had to pocket Rs. 2600 for a new motherboard. I bought an ASUS motherboard now to avoid any more from Intel.

Intel DG31PR Motherboard — no display

Dear sir/Madam

I purchased the motherboard (Intel DG31) before 2 Months.

Intel d945GCL Motherboard