[Resolved]  INTEL - DG41RQ - MOTHER BOARD — NO DISPLAY 2nd TIME.

Dear Sir

This complaint is in regards to no display b'coz of motherboard failure. On 12/6/10 i purchased a original INTEL DG41RQ mother-board from Nehru place & very next day i tried to start my computer but the problem is no display. I contacted to INTEL customer support executive & got a reply that just take that mother board to shop they will replace with the new one.

But, after going there they sent that mother-board from where they bought/customer care dept. And, i was along with the customer representative but the behavior is very rude towards such complaints after checking he said this will not get replaced b'coz RAM slot was damaged but actually there is no damage only there is slight scratch & he directly said that your RAM slot is damaged. But after that he checked various things & finally the JUMPER is not there is the mother-board & he managed to get that & finally the display is OK.

But, 3 days back 09/10 the same problem is there again there is no display. Now what kind of problem is there. Pls advise what will i do now as JUMPER is still there is the mother-board.

As, i stay in Faridabad (HARYANA) & its very difficult to take my CPU again & again to NEHRU PLACE. And, if the problem is with mother-board & the same will not rectified by the customer support representative then in that case what i have to do. Pls advise some sure & short solution as the MOTHER BOARD is still under direct factory warranty.

Pls advise this on my mail or on my mobile #.
E.mail # [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Mobile # 91-[protected].

Comments

Intel — motherboard display hang at started time

sir, respectfully say that the display of intel motherboard at started time hangmy system details are 1. CPU INTEL CORE 2- 2.4GHZ
2. M/B INTEL 945 GCPE
3. RAM 1GB DDR-2 (PX976 AA)
4. HDD SATA SEAGATE 160 GB
dear sir
my motherboard is disturb to me, but our dear don"t listen to me. pl enqury immeditely [protected]

Haryana