[Resolved]  Intelligroup Asia Pvt Ltd — PF Status

Dear EPFO south zone team,

Greetings! & compliment for the day.

I resigned on June 2007 and claimed for PF amount...but i don't know whats the problem..my account provided for settlement has not yet credited with any PF amount. Could any one kindly provide my EPF claim Status & it will be highly appreciated if assited me in settling of my PF account.

Kindly find PF No. and Company Name i work as follows :

Name: Mohan Velu Settvari
Worked Company Name: Intelligroup Asia pvt ltd

Near Secratriat, Manasa Sarovar Building

secratriat,

Hyderabad.

PF. NO. : AP/29896/4404

Bank a/c #:[protected], ICICI bank, Hyderabad.

DOB: 3rd Feb 1980

If any further information required, please let me know

Looking forward for your valuable advise on this

Mohan

Comments

It is the usual behaviour of Intelligroup. Nobody knows what kinds of scams going on within Intelligroup. Employees are being treated as pigs in cages.
Never seen such a company in whole of my life. Bad company to work for.
Hi .. To All My Dear Friends
Please Read This link

If You Are Thinking To Start Your Carrer In Intelligroup Asia pvt ltd Hyderabad. Please Stop Thinking As They Are Fraud ..They Hire Only Telgu People for entry level via Niteo IT consulatant.Traning is Paid also.
we Spent our 6 months in traning on oracle apps here only but at the time of job they hire only telgu people "full discrimination"..
Before Traning intelligroup consulatant said "vijay" your traning period is of 60Days but they extend to 7months and gave traning experience of 5 months without mentioning any symbol or sign of intelligroup..

This is one Truth.Which we Faced..
They also increase Technical round from one to three. To Fire Others States Candidates.There Policy is First give job preferance to our telgu students. "INELLIGENCE NO MATTER" here
please forward this msg and You can check for 2008 oracle apps technical batch status from NITEO IT. OR intelligroup.
Hi .. To All My Dear Friends
Please Read This link

This is one Truth.Which we Faced..

Niteo IT Solutions Private Limited,
304, HUDA Maithri Vihar, Ameerpet, Hyderabad 500038
Ph No: [protected],[protected]/40033935.

Thanks & Regards,

K. SAROJA
[protected]@niteoit.com

HR – Assistant Manager,
If you want to see how Americans treated Negros(African tribes) when they got them to America for working in their fields, you can visit Intelligroup.
The management thinks that the employees are Negros and they are Americans. Even bonded labourers in India are treated better than employees at Intelligroup.
Managers expect 'salaam' from every team member. Even for small small issues, management in writing through email says/threatens like you will be fired if you don't do this even if it is not ethical. Salaries will be withheld even for small small issues and once the salary is withheld, employee has to go beg the management and still they get the salaries only in the next month.
Most of the employees(lower level) are there just because they are not getting opportunities outside. Once they get, they are just leaving without even asking for any letter or even giving any notice. They are in such a frustrating mode. That is the reason, attrition is the max at Intelligroup.
yes i agree with you . I gave my resignation on 26th sept, 2012 and I got the resignation acceptance too, but I didn't get my salary of September month I am continuously calling and mailing to my HR . But they are also not helping me Please help me out sir. till now i did't recieve any salary from NTTDATA to bad company...

Complaint categoryCategory: Other