[Resolved]  Intex Mobile Phone — Distribution Problem

This is to inform you that I am Mr. Santu Sinha , Proprietor of M/s. ifotech Enterprise, Authorised distributor of Intex Mobile Phone for Murshidabad District. I got a distributorship certificate(No.Kol/B/1001893/M) from Intex Mobile Division, It's Valid up to March 2011.
I already working with this company from last One year's. I always try ed for increasing the sales of intex mobile phone in my district. But due to some reasons my market sales figure gonna down since last 3 months.
I informed several time to our ASM for taking action for developing our market sales figure but still i can not get any response from them.
I saw at Bartaman New Paper on 10/12/2009 that company wanted distributor for Berhampore zone. How it's possible whether one distributor is still working for the same zone. I already invested of Rs. 7-8 Lac for this business purpose only. The present time my Debtors amount is more than 4 Lacs and the rest amount is my closing stock.
Now you tell me that, if they are searching another distributor for my district then can they are able to return my Closing stock or able to take my debtors liabilities????
My two Fos's Salary's are pending from the month of AUG , SEP & OCT 2009. Still they are not received their salary amount.
Still pending of our Credit Note & committed reimbursement amount of Rs. 18000.00 from last June'2009.For this issue i mailing several time.
Please you look into this matter immediately.
Waiting for a quick reply.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Intex Mobile Phone — FOR SALE

233AZ Intex Technologies is a 14-year-old IT Hardware, Mobile Phones and Electronics Company, headquartered at New Delhi. It has a pan-India presence though its own network of 33 offices and 500+ service points. Brand 'Intex' covers 8 business segments- Computer Peripherals, Mobile Phones, PC, Consumer Electronics, Security Software, Retail, Enterprise and International Business. It has built for itself a high credibility amongst its vast network of channel partners and several million satisfied end users by offering value-for-money quality products supported by effective service and a consistent policy of transparent, fair and ethical dealings. Get latest model of Intex mobile in best rates call : +91-[protected]

Intex Technologies Address