[Resolved]  Intex Technologies (India) Ltd. — Poor Product and no refund or replacement against defective mobile

DEAR SIR
I would like to file the complaint against M/s Intex Technologies (India)Limited,D-18/2,Okhala Industrial Area ,Phase-II,New Delhi-110020 in the Honurable Consumer Court of India.
We have Purchased a hand set Model no. 466 5BECA,ESN NO.466 5BECA against invoice no. 211 dtd. 15.12.08 from M/s OM Communication Today,Vaishali,Ghaziabad , A dealer of Intex Tecnologies. .Since the date of purchase we are facing a lot of problems in hand Set ,like not proper functioning and barriers in receiving and out going calls and improper working of mike as well as problems in Pad and dialling the number.
We have Contacted to Dealer for nonfunctioning of hand set but got the reply not to contact us "We can not help you".You have to call manufacturer Directly and officially we are not dealer although this seller has a ID number also.
We sent the set for the repairing to Intex against their MRV no. 2008/05320 dtd. 28.02.08 and received after 1 and half months after repairing .But from the date of receiving we faced another problem ,like not get charging with the set including earlier faults .We are approaching to Intex since last 4-5 months and at last by the grace of god our plea has been listened .Now Set has sent to intex for the repairing against Job Sr. No. 33070 dtd.21-10-09 to M/s Technocare Raj Nagar Ghaziabad.
We are following with Intex since .01.11.2009 for getting the replacement for the same hand set but there is no prpper answer we are getting from customer care MS.POOJA[protected] & 24 & 74).
AS PER THE COMPANY THIS SET MODEL HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED .
Sir ,If the phone has been discontinued by the manufacturer with in 5-6 months that means there may be some manufacturing fault or lot of compalints they might be receiving from the user.Other wise company can lauch the new set after modification or upgradation.
We are approaching to you to please provide us the justice .
Company is trying to pass the warranty period which going to be finished by[protected] so the issue is being delayed by M/s Intex.
All the relative documents and the call details are with me as an evidence that how we are following with Intex With this issue.Below given m
I hope Hon.Court will listen this plea and do the justice with us .
Thanks & Regards

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
From: deepak shandiliya <[protected]@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 5:39 PM
Subject: Fwd: Poor performance of INTEX Hand Set
To: [protected]@intextechnologies.com

Dear Ms.Pooja
Can you please reply for the below given mail as discussed with you over the phone .This matter has to be sorted out by 11.10.09 otherwise it will be assumed that you are also wish to solve this problem in consumer court.

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
From: deepak shandiliya <[protected]@gmail.com>

Date: Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 7:26 PM
Subject: Poor performance of INTEX Hand Set
To: [protected]@intextechnologies.com, [protected]@intextechnologies.com

Dear Manager, Customer Care

It is very very painful and disturbing to use Hand set Model no. 466 5BECA,ESN NO.466 5BECA which has been purchased by us against invoice no. 211 dtd. 15.12.08 from M/s OM Communication Today,Vaishali,Ghaziabad .Since the date of purchase we are facing a lot of problems in hand Set ,like not proper functioning and barriers in receiving and out going calls and improper working of mike as well as problems in Pad and dialling the number.We have sent the set for the repairing to you against your MRV no. 2008/05320 dtd. 28.02.08 and received after 1 and half months after repairing .But from the date of receiving we faced another problem ,not get charging with the set including earlier faults .We are approaching the dealer since last 4-5 months and at last by the grace of god our plea has been listened .Now Set has sent to you for the repairing against Job Sr. No. 33070 dtd.21-10-09 to M/s Technocare Raj Nagar Ghaziabad.
Our Humble request to you to please provide us our money back against our invoice as we paid for .We admitted that we did the mistake to buy your hand set by default or please provide us another model which you assume the best in your product as in the same range of money.
Kindly oblige us by providing the relief from this head ache otherwise we will be forced to knock the door of consumer court.
I am sure you will take this matter on top priorities.
Thanks & Regards

+91 [protected]

Complaint comments

Comments

Intex Technologies (India) Ltd. — Not giving my handset

Sir acutally i sumbitted my handset on 05 th march 2010 model IN-6611 Ace actually it was not working it was under warranty and till date it has not been recieved to be yet. The service centre that has been handed over to Gandhi Telecom opp.Goyal Nursing Home, Bye Pass Road, Palwal says that the handset has not been recieved by me from the company yet. he delays the time for further next week. It has been more than a month that I haven't recived my handset.Actually the Job sheet is not computerized but on the page they make their job sheet. I still have the hard copy of the original job sheet with me. The serial no of the page is as follows 230901 and the IMEI Number of my handset is [protected].

intex technologies india limited — delay in NOC

dear sir,

i dheeraj sharma want to state that i was working with intex technologies India limited and i resigned on 08/04/2011 and i also served one month notice such that my last working day in the company was 07/05/2011 but still my NOC, my bonus and my last month salary is not given to me.whenever i call or approach the company they give me excuses.kindly take strict action against this problem.

thanks & regard