[Resolved]  Int'l mobile draw (shell) Nigeria — Int'l mobile draw (shell) Nigeria geniune or not?

sir, i've received sms 4m this company saying i've won $3million in the ongoing 2009 Shell Nigeria Int'l Mobile Draw, To claim contact Dr. Godwin on [protected]@live.com. Pl mail me soon about the geniunenness of this sms and suggest us accordingly.

Comments

Int'l mobile draw (shell) Nigeria — genuine or not?

sir, i've received sms 4m this company saying i've won $3million & the same has been deposited in Access bankplc, 12 Azikiwe Road, port Harcourt, NIGERIA. It looks like genuine, they send me
(1)Award winning certificate, (2)Fund release order 4m Financial Services Authority. Aceess bank (DR. ROBERT ADAMS, DIRECTOR OF REMITTANCE) asking me to pay 120, 000 Indian rupees for Telegraphic Transfer. i ve not paid yet. pl provide me the details regarding this. DR.JOSEPH DAKMAN is Prize administrator .tel no:+[protected]. Pl mail me soon .
I have also received the same sms. please let me if you got any information
sir i have received that my mobile no has won 3 million us on the 2009 hell intl mobile draw and to claim your prize contact dr.godwin.thanks
I received a sms from TM Lucky that i have won US$850000 IN THE 2009. WHAT I SHOULD DO NOW?

Int'l mobile draw (shell) Nigeria — Int'l mobile draw 2009 (shell) Nigeria

I have received a sms from TM Lucky that i have won US$850000 IN THE 2009 Shell International Mobile Draw, to claim your prize call Dr. Phillip on +[protected] or Email: shell.[protected]@live.com. WHAT I SHOULD DO NOW?
I received a SMS from TM Lucky that I have won US$850000 IN THE 2009. WHAT I SHOULD DO NOW?

MY POSTAL AD... PRABAL SEVAKRAO PAKHARE
INAMDAR PURA, SHUKRWAR PATH
WASHIM 444 505 MAHARASTRA INDIA
I received a sms from TM Lucky that i have won US$850000 IN THE 2009. WHAT I SHOULD DO NOW ?plz rly me soon on my email-tmitra.[protected]@gmail.com
I recieved a SMS from TM-Lucky that I have won US$850, 000.00 in the 2009 Shell International Mobile Draw.Now what should I do to get my prize?

My full postal address is-
Krishna S/O Mr.Raghunath Prasad,

address- A/277
H.A.L. KORWA TOWNSHIP
AMETHI SULTANPUR (U.P.)
PIN CODE:-227412
sir, today at early morning i recived a msg from TM-LUCKY that u have US$850, 000.00 in the 2009 shell international mobile draw. please tell me how can i get my prize. what will be the procces? My full postal address is- MR.BABU LAL SONI. 57/51 SIRKI MOHAL NEAR RANI SATI TEMPLE. CITY -KANPUR. PIN CODE- 208001. STATE-UTTAR PRADESH. COUNTRY- INDIAN.
sir, today at early morning i recived a msg from TM-LUCKY that u have US$850, 000.00 in the 2009 shell international mobile draw. please tell me how can i get my prize. what will be the procces? My full postal address is-CHHAYA SATISHRAO PAWAR, SHIVCHHATRAPATI NIWAS, SHIKSHAK COLNY, OSMANABAD.PIN COAD 413501 SATE-MAHARASTRA, COUNTRY- INDIA.
sir, today at early morning i recived a msg from TM-LUCKY that u have WON US$850, 000.00 in the 2009 shell international mobile draw. please tell me how can i get my prize. what will be the procces? My Full Postal Address is- 10/2 Vishnupuri Colony, Nawabganj. CITY -KANPUR. PIN CODE- 208002. STATE-UTTAR PRADESH. COUNTRY- INDIA
i have received your sms on mobile " you have own $85000.00 call on Dr.phillip"
What i should do now? please give me reply on my mobile no : [protected]
is this true i own $ 85000.00 . thank you...
sir, i have received a sms from TM LUCKY that i have win US$850000 in the 2009 Shell International mobile draw i want to know how i can get my prize. my mobile no. [protected]
yesterday at early morning I had recievd a sms from TM-LUCKY that I have won US$850, 000.00
in the 2009 Shell International Mobile draw and I have to contact Dr. Phillip in order to claim my prize.please tell me what should I do to get my prize.my cotact no is "[protected]"
Sir
yesterday i received a messageTM-Lucky
you have won US$850, 000.00 in the 2009 shell International Mobile draw.To claim ur priZe contact Dr.philip
Do tell me wt should i do know?
good evening sir hai i am mrs suguna shankar .i have recieved a message stating that congratulations!you have won 3, 000, 000.00dollars in the ongoing 2009 shellnigeria intlmobile draw, to claim contact Dr .Godwinon spdc.[protected]@live.com.sir please do inform me about how to recieve my claim my prize that has been won by my mobile number as fast as possible.sir i am eagerly waiting for your call mr godwin .
sir i have recived the msg o[censored]rs ...that i have won $850000 and i sud call Dr . phillips ...what sud i do now?

Complaint categoryCategory: Other