[Resolved]  IOB Visa Debit Card — Refund due to failed transaction

I am using my IOB Debit Card No. [protected] for transactions while paying against purchases. On 25.08.2010, while making payment for Rs1375, for the purchases from M/s. FAROOK BEDDING an agency at West Mambalam, Chennai, Tamilnadu, the Transaction was denied while using the Debit Card No. [protected] and no payment was effected. Also there is no paying slip printout signed by me against the purchases.
In my IOB Account, it is found that the payment of Rs 1375 has been deducted for the failed transaction.
After due verification of the network provider about the failed transaction, I used my HDFC Debit card No. [protected] and the transaction was successful and payment was made. The Transactions for the same from HDFC Statement is presented to my IOB Branch in TCIL Bhawan, GK-I, New Delhi. herewith for verification.
While verifying with the local IOB at west Mambalam, Chennai they told that there is network problem on 25.08.2010 and asked for filing for refund.Hence I submit that the deducted amount of Rs1375 may kindly be credited with intimation please.
My IOB A/C No. [protected], IOB Nehru Place Branch, New Delhi19

R. Ramani, Manager, TCIL New Delhi
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

visa — Unsuccessful Transaction

I have done a Transaction of Rs 850 at one merchant and transaction was denied, so repeated for 4 times, denied all time, so I made cash transaction, after some time, 4 * 850 amount debited while 2* 850 credited and no amount credited to merchant's account, I am using VISA- Canara Bank debit card, When will the 2* 850 amount be refunded ?

Chennai-West Mambalam