Ion Exchange — Leakage from the body of the filter

Sanjeev Attri
Heavy leakage has been observed from the body of the Zero B RO water purifier filter which I have purchased in October 2008. The filter system could not be used since last 10 days. Complaint was given to local office in Gurgaon but even after 5 days also no action was taken. After many reminders, a person from Ion exchange visited but could not resolve the probleme.He has not communicated on further actions to be taken. He left with my signature on the sheet on which I had mentioned that 'problem not resolved'.
I am very disappointed . Names of the local office people with whom I interacted are Pawan, Mahinder, Dolly, Bhasin.These whole lot of persons seemed extremely reluctant to my problem.

My family is suffering because of this. I don't want this Water purifier system and want my money back with additional compensation againt the harassment I went through.

Comments

ion exchange — not receiving feedback from the call center

sir i am navneet seth from indore complanes that i am not satisfied from your call center i was asking him about the validity voucher so i wate 13 minutes for th result so i am not satisfied

+91 22 3989 0909 [Mumbai]