IPO- MUNDRA PORT AND SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE LIMITED — NON RECEIPT OF IPO REFUND- MUNDRA PORT

Non Receipt of IPO refund- Mundra Port

I would like to inform you that I have applied for 15 share of Mundra POrt and SEZ Ltd. in Nov. 2007, and Rs 19,800 has been paid by me for the same by the ICICI bank cheque. I have got 15 shares @ Rs. 440 and balance amount Rs. 13,200 till date i have not received the refund details of the same are as follows

Applicatioon No:2 6834496
DP ID:[protected]
Broker: Shri Ram Insight Shares Brokers Ltd.

Please look into the matter.

Ratan Kumar
Mob.= +91 [protected]
+90 [protected]

Comments

MUNDRA PORT SEZ IPO — NON RECEIPT OF IPO REFUND

wITH REF. TO MY APPLICATION NO.64340051.I HAVE APPLIED 120 SHARES @ 440/- AOUNTING TO RS.52800/- THE COMPANY HAVE ALLOTED ME 15 SHARES @ 440/- BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE BALANCE REFUND AMOUNT FROM THE COMPANY.SO PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER.

YOUR EARLY ACTION IN THIS REGARD WILL BE HIGHLY APPRICIATED.

share of Mundra POrt and SEZ Ltd. — Non Receipt of IPO refund- Mundra Port

I would like to inform you That I have applied 105 shares of Mundra POrt and SEZ Ltd. and have paid 46200 has been paid by me and Debited to my account on 13-11-07 Till Date I have not received refund/Allotment neither in Bank account nor allotment in my Dmat account.

Application No:[protected]
DP ID: 300708 (PNB)

Renu Mittal
Though I applied for Mundra SEZ IPO only 15 shares
> > were alloted to me.I didnt get my refund of
> > Rs.92,400
> > that is balance.
> > I found from your website that it has been already
> > despatched. May I know the status of my refund
> order
> > no. 1011876. In case if it sent, can I have to
> speed
> > post no. so that I will track the delivery.
> >
> > Expecting your reply at the earliest.
> > Details are as under:
> > V BALASUBRAMANIAN
> > application No 12087622
> > Demat Account - IN[protected]
> > Transaction id through ICICIdirect - 4192606

MUNDRA PORT SEZ — Refund of applied amount

I have applied for the 6 lot of shares vide application no. 22928723 through cheque no. 197630 dated 07/12/07 of State Bank of India, T.T.Nagar, Bhopal amounting Rs.39600/- but till date nor the shares have been allotted to me nor the refund has been made by the company. I am maintaining a demat a/c with idbi paisa builder, my client id is 10161810 & DP id is IN300079. kindly revert my complaint on an urgent basis.

hello all
i have also appilied for the mundra port IOP till date amount not credited to my account...

MUNDRA PORT SEZ — Refund

I did not recived refund from mundra port yet. Please let me know the way to my money back. Should i take legal action? Thanks
Namita

MPSEZ IPO — Non-receipt of refund order

Dear Madam/Sir,
We had applied for MPSEZ IPO vide Bid-cum-Application form no.4 5992618,for 15 shares,through cheque no. 078524, drawn on The Surat Peoples Co-op Bank(Surat) dated 06/11/2007 under the name Zoher K. Sadriwala.
We had not been alloted any shares and hence were eligible for a full refund,but we have not yet received our refund of Rs.6600/- and hence urge you to look into the matter at the earliest.
Hoping for a speedy reply,
yours truly,
Zoher K. Sadriwala
(SURAT)

Mundra Port and SEZ Ltd — Non receipt of IPO refund amount

I have applied for Mundra Port IPO vide Application No.1588853 through Axisbank (UTI Bank) Cheque No.321878 dtd.31/10/2007 for Rs.13,200/-. Neither shares allotted to me nor received refund order.
AS I HAVE SHIFTED FROM BANGALORE TO HYDERABAD PERMANENTLY, i am worried for my refund order. So far we have not received the same at old address too. My new address is M.SHANTI MATHI, PLOT NO.30, P&T COLONY, TRIMULGHERRY, SECUNDERABAD - 500 015 (AP)/[protected]/[protected].
Request your help in getting refund order for the above mentioned address at the earliest.
Thanks n Regards
M Shanti Mathi

MPSEZ IPO — NON Receipt of REFUND order

NO refund for Mudra port IPO by Intime Spectrum Registry Limited, Application No:4222225. I was allotted 15 shares and refund of Rs. 92, 400 is still awaited.

MUNDRA PORT SEZ — Non Receipt of IPO refund- Mundra Port

Non Receipt of IPO refund- Mundra Port

I would like to inform you that I had applied for 105 shares of Mundra Port and SEZ Ltd. and Rs 46200/- has been paid by me for the same. I was not allotted any share of Mundra Port and till date, I have not received the refund.

Details of the same are as follows

Application No:6 2971567
DP ID:12022900
Client ID:00055863
Broker: Master Capital Services Ltd
Cheque No. : 016979
Bank: Centurion Bank of Punjab, Sector -32D, Chandigarh.
Date of Clearance fo Cheque: 13th Nov'07

I have already mailed thrice regarding this matter at the below mentioned mail id but there is no response from their side.

[protected]@intimespectrum.com

Please look into the matter and refund the amount as soon as possible at the below mentioned address.

Nitin Kumar
House No 264,
Sector- 32A
Chandigarh
I applied for Mundra Port and Special Economic Zone Ltd. IPO on 6th November 2007 vide Bid cum application form no. 24962055 bearing following details:

Name of the Applicant - Sudhir Mehrotra

Address of the Applicant - 306, Tirath Bakshi Apartment, New Hyderabad, Lucknow - 226007

Contact Number of Applicant - 0-[protected]

Number of Equity Shares Applied - 75

Amount Deposited - Rs.33,000/-

Cheque Number - 100372

Cheque Dated - 6.11.2007

Drawan on Bank/Branch - Union Bank of India, Lucknow

This is to bring to your attention that till date I have not received the refund of the aforesaid amount nor I have been alloted the shares.

Kindly lookinto the matter and manage the refund without any further delay.

MPSEZL — NON RECEIPT OF REFUND

4TH REMINDER
I have applied for IPO of MPSEZL for cut off price and enclosed the cheque for Rs.99,000.00 (Ninety nine thousands only). Cheque number is 323544 of SyndicateBank, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
The application form number is 4 3648068.

I was allotted the minimum number of shares i.e 15 shares. Now I have not received the refund amount because of failure of my Bank i.e. BANK OF INDIA to change details of my account number in my DMAT account .

Hence I request you to send the refund by physical cheque to the following address.

Smt. D HARINI
BANK OF INDIA
NARANPURA-WADAJ BRANCH
MADHUSUDHAN OZA ROAD
NEAR ANKUR CHAR RASTA
NARANPURA
AHMEDABAD 3800013.

Kindly do the needful at the earliest.

D HARINI

MUNDRA SEZ — NON RECEIPT OF IPO FULL APPLICATION REFUND

Please note that I have applied full application for MUNDRA SEZ. But as on of now, I have not received any refund. Details are as under.

Application No.[protected]Applied for full application)
Refund Rs. 92400/-

Very long time has passed and matter has to be taken care on priority.

Rajesh Makwana
Plot No. 3525, GIDC, Panoli,
Ankleshwar , Gujarat

mundra port special economic zone — NON REFUND OF IPO-AMOUNT

Complaints on "MUNDRA PORT SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE
Read more complaints on this Company
MUNDRA PORT SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE
REFUND OF IPO AMOUNT NOT YET RECEIVED
Transaction ID : x205445
Amount: 13200/-
Name : MADUGULA, SURESH,
Category : Retail
Application No : 12098747
Address : DNO. 16-238, SECTOR 4, ARILOVA COLONY, POLAMAMBA TEMPLE, LAST BUS STOP, VISHAKAPATNAM, 530040
PRESENT POSTAL ADDRESS:

PLEASE CONTACT TO THE ABOVE MOBILE NO FOR ANY CLARIFICATIONS IMMEDIATELY

Mundra Port — non receipt of ipo refund

Non Receipt of IPO refund- Mundra Port 16.07.2008

DearSir

I would like to inform you that I have applied fo 60 share of Mundra POrt and SEZ Ltd. and Rs 26400 has been paid by me for the same. till date i have not received the refund details of the same are as follows

Company Name: mundra port &special economic zone limited
Bank Name – the sabarkantha dist co op.bank at:demai ta:Bayad Dist:Sabarkantha
DP ID –IN302332
Depository Client ID[protected]
Email add:[protected]@yahoo.co.in
No action till now still awaited
Pls. do the needful as earliest.

Ratan Kumar