[Resolved]  IPSE, College Panipat/Karnal — Complain against study centre

Hello! I am a student of BCA (Madurai Kamraj University). I am paying a amount of Rs. 9000/- which includes Rs. 4000/- for study centre charges and university fee is Rs. 5000. But the study centre is not providing any coaching classes. They are asking for extra big amount for coaching while it comes to my knowledge that Rs. 4000. is paid to study centre for Practical classes as well as theory classes. So i want to complain through my consumer rights. Pls guide me how can i do it.

Comments

It is not only one Institute but there are many more of such type.
So i want to complain through my consumer rights. Pls guide me how can i do it.hello i am student of XII std. and appearing exams of iit jee from Scholar Hub at Dadar Branch (near star city cinema). I paid amount of Rs.53, 000- as its tution fees including tax. They promises me they will teach 15 hrs in week and complete the portion till Dec 2010.and further time they keep discussion and problem to solve.but till date they did not complete the portion and other classes had taken exams of finishing of 5 to 6 lessons.and our had completed only 2 to 3 chapters only. their time management is very poor. one of the physics Sir also left the class and that is still remaning.
when i gave them complaint u r promise us but yours portion yet not finish according to teaching level. one day their class Sr.Manager MR. Mukesh Rajpalani call me in class with my parents and said that there are only three student and two children left the class We are not able to teach one student so give me the solution . My parents told them to return my money He told me to give me in letter same day on 13/08/2010 at 7.30pm i gave them letter of request that it is not possible to teach so refund my money. they promise me with in two days we will return u money. But yet not refund my money and start talking me that we are giving you facility that we r not refunding money but we r ready to teach you alone. so sent him sunday for 5 hrs to teach.
we are managing to teach one boy this our faculties to teach the children and we are not refunding the money and telling to joint the class we are covering the portion and take extra classes . but i am not ready to sit in class alone
.So please guide me what to do . or shall i go to consumer court against the class.

Complaint categoryCategory: Institutes