[Resolved] IRCTC — Generating two e-tickets for one individual
Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation,
9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building,
16 Parliament Street,
New Delhi - 110 001.
1. Please refer my e-mail dated 16 Dec 2007.
2. Your kind attention is drawn once again that while booking e-ticket through irctc,due to processing problems two tickets have been booked on same personal details, whearas journey was undertaken for TRANSACTION ID: [protected] on PNR NO:[protected] from PUNE to BELGAUM by TRAIN NO:1097 ,coach no:S4 , bearth no:12.
3. Your are requested to reimburse the charges for TRANSACTION ID:[protected] to my CITIBANK ACCOUNT. The details of tickets are given below.
S# transactionID PNR Number From To Date Of Journey BOOKED ON
1 [protected] [protected] PUNE BGM[protected] [protected]
2 [protected] [protected] PUNE BGM[protected] [protected]
4. This also points finger towards shortcoming of software of irctc which has generated two e-tickets against the same paticulars of one indivual. Indian Railway needs to make note of this.
5. IRCTC and Citibank are requested to refund the recovered amount .
Was this information helpful?
Aug 13, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved
+91 44 2530 0000
9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India