IRCTC — CANCELLATION OF REGISTRATION

LUDHIANA, Ludhiana District, Punjab, India
 L D THAKUR
I got registered for railway booking with IRCTC but I could not activate the account properly due to some technical glitch.Now when I go for log in message of wrong log- in id or p/w comes. Kindly have all the the registration cancelled against e mail ID ld.thakur @yahoo.com so that I can register afresh .

L D Thakur

Comments

i registered in irtc but there is some problem to get in. so kindly cancel registration against email id [protected]@gmail.com and [protected]@gmail.com

vijay
18/13 viswanathan st.,
west mambalam
chennai 33
t nadu
india
cancellation of registration mail id [protected]@gmail, com
I had registered irctc but there I filled the wrong e-mail id. Therefore you cancelled my registration. my correct e-mail id is sgupta. [protected]@gmail.com and mob no. [protected]
I am 62, a Sr citizen.

I have the following grievances towards IRCTC.

1- There should be a way to cancel the registration at site. Two times there were problems at log in levels & I was forced to make a new id for log in. The old log in id remain intact with the site owner. I am not able to change my mail id & tel no as they were used in old logins. What is the solution? IRCTC should offer to cancel the registration or should allow shared tel no & e mail ids. Best thing is user should be allowed to cancel the login formats with mail ids and tel nos.

2- IRCTC is advertising for saving papers thru sms in cells. Do IRCTC expects the very old to have a cell and show them sms. If real motto of IRCTC is to save A-4 size papers in lakhs of nos, they should allow using a small bit of chit having tkt no, seat no and name of the passenger- all handwritten, of course with ids. This I have complained and suggested directly... but no ears to listen!!! The old people has to die fast if they have escape printing.

Once my train departed 4 hrs early ( 2 tier a/c tkt thru e booking), ( MAQ to TPJ spl train) There was a rescheduling only the previous week. There is no option in TDR to express the reason---there were many options but not " the train started much in advance"... i lost 1250 rupees as I was forced to mark " not travelled" When they take all datas, cant they SMS if the train were to reschedule for 4 hrs ahead??? It looks funny...

Wish you take these up in public interest
****

9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    IRCTC - CANCELLATION OF REGISTRATION