[Resolved]  IRISH COMPANY LOTTERY 2009 — WINNING IRISH LOTTERY 2009

Batch: 074/05/ZY369
Fax:[protected]
Tel: +44 [protected]

CONGRATULATIONS SHIVKUMAR PRABHAKAR HOTULKAR
Welcome to Irish Promotion Lottery. We are pleaseds to be at your service, Your prizes for the 2009 IRISH MOBILE DRAW PROMOTION LOTTERY, has been dispatch today 14th July 2009 and it will arrive on the 16th Of July 2009, As soon as your winnings arrive India you will be contacted by our company diplomat MR.MIKE JOHN that will be bring your funds to India, You are to pay for your local clearance as soon as your winnings arrived wish is 500GBP to the Local customs office, so that the diplomat will be allowed to complete the delivery, meanwhile, that is the only money you will pay to get this winnings because due to the rules of this company we have taken charge of every other charges that is been required by the British Government to make your winnings gets to you on time.You are advice to follow the instruction of the diplomat as soon as he arrive because he has other consignment to deliver.In-case, you are not able to provide the bills for your delivery, please send us an email to notify us, so that we can package the prizes and send them back, that will mean automatic forfeiture of claims.

DETAILS OF PARCEL
1.) £700, 000 (Seven Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds) written in your honour.
2.) Certificate of winning.

Be informed that your prizes are protected by a HARD COVER INSURANCE POLICY(HCIP), which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from your funds before remitting it to you. This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the Irish Lottery Gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. Due to this fact, you are expected to make the payment yourself.

THE PROMOTION DEPARTENT OF IRISH LOTTERY
COPYRIGHT ©2007. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Evans Huston
DIRECTOR OF CLAIMS.
CONFIDENTIALLY NOTICE

SIR, PLEASE VERIFY THE DETAILS THAT I HAVE WON OR NOT ?

AND SIR THE PERSON IS CONTACTING TO ME.
SIR, YOU CONTACT TO IRISH COMPANY THAT I HAVE WON OR NOT AND HAVE THEY SENT ANY PERSON TO INDIA?

PERSON NAME IS MR.MIKE JOHN
HIS MOBILE NO:[protected]
INTERNATIONAL A/C NO OF ICICI BANK:[protected]
PAN NO: ABNFS7582D ICICI BANK

SIR, VERIFY THE DETAILS AND TAKE A ACTION ON IT.

Comments

Sir it is brought to you kind notice that I have received a sms on my mobile no [protected] the message is given below:
Congrates your mobile number has won GBP 7, 00, 000 in 2009 IRISH lottary mobile promo to claim your prize contact WEB department e mail [protected]@hotmail.com
sir kindly clarify me about above message please.
thanks

Parma Nand Banyal
Mob. No. [protected]
Shiv Nagar, WARD NO-4
HOuse No 98 Hamirpur (H.P.)
pin 177001 INDIA
HI Guys,
Yesterday I too received a similar SMS from Irish lottery . I think, this is not a genuine lottery . Pls be careful as they will collect the initial 500 GBP money and let you down.

Kumaresh
good afternoon..
i have received a sms on 21 jul. on my mob. no [protected]
to claim send name, address & phone no to BARTINS BLAIR via email:
[protected]@live.com
sir pls verify me about above msg pls.
yesterday i was also sent my address and ph no. to
[protected]@live.com,
but yet there is no rply to me.
so pls.verify me.

GLOBAL MAX COURIER EXPRESS
GMCSE International
Unit 6, Trident Industrial Estate
Blackthorn Road
(Operations / Sales / C.S.)
Colebrook, Slough SL3 OAH
United Kingdom.
Our Ref: GMCES/UK/REG/23/34/2

CONGRATULATIONS

Welcome to GLOBAL MAX COURIER . We are pleaseds to be at your service. With our strong assets base, fast and efficient delivery services over the pastn decade, we have maintained a good working relationship with the IRISH PROMOTION LOTTERY COMPANY Your prizes for the 2009 IRISH PROMOTION LOTTERY, has been brought to us for delivery to your residence by the Claims Departmentof the IRISH PROMOTION LOTTERY Promotions, UK. The items in our possession for your delivery are:

1.) 1, 000, 000, 000 (One Million Great British Pounds) written in your honor.
2.) Certificate of winning.

Your winnings has been dispatch today 23th Of July 2009 and it will arrive on the 25th th Of July 2009, As soon as your winnings arrive India you will be contacted by our company diplomat that will be bringing your funds to India, You are to pay for your local clearance as soon as your winnings arrived wish is 510GBP to the customs office, so that the diplomat will be allowed to complete the delivery, meanwhile, that is the only money you will pay to get this winnings because due to the rules of this company we have taken charge of every other charges that is been required by the British Government to make your winnings gets to you on time.You are advice to follow the instruction of the diplomat as soon as he arrive because he has other consignment to deliver.In-case, you are not able to provide the bills for your delivery, please send us an email to notify us, so that we can package the prizes and send them back to sender, that will mean automatic forfeiture of claims.

Be informed that your prizes are protected by a HARD COVER INSURANCE POLICY (HCIP), which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from your funds before remitting it to you. This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the Irish Lottery Gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. Due to this fact, you are expected to make the payment yourself.

Once again, congratulations.

Debra Johnson in Cunjuction with Dr Moris Ray(Claim Agent incharge), Diplomat Appionted :John Harry
(Delivery Officer)
but i didnt send any my details to following id sir
good morning...
i have received a sms on 28th july. on my mob. no [protected]
the msg is given below.
ypu have won 700, 000gbp, in 2009 IRISH LOTTERY mobile draw.
[protected]@live.com
sir plz verify me about above msg plz.
my detail as:-
Jogendra Lal Khatri
A-135 Shiv Shakti Nagar
malviya Nagar
Jaipur.(Rajasthan)

CONT. [protected]
i got msg from ur company so my detail amrish anantrao deshpande c/o sham pande, renuka enclave, b11 near choube hospital, swanand nagar, aurangabad mob no [protected]
sir
i got sms on 29 july that i won the1, 000, 000gbp in 2009 IRISH LOTTO INT'L Mobile Draw
to claim it
contact moris ray
with:
name and address
what to do sir its really a rumor
This is all CHODU BANAO.com company, be carefull, IRISH lottery does not charge any money for claiming the winning money. it comes to automatic to your account with in 48 hrs. These all are cheaters trying to make money from innocent people from India..

Take care, BE care full...

Praveen
i recieved msg 4m irish lottery u.k...they send a lottery ticket and i download it...but they askang 360000/rs deposit 2 his account...i m requesting u 2 give me a suggestion...my phone no:[protected]...
Hi.
Good morning..
Sir..
I have received a sms on 28 jul. on my mob. no [protected]
[protected]@hotmail.com
but i didnt send any my details to following id sir

I have got a sms at mobile no [protected] on 31th july at 2.05.45sec.pm IST from Irish promo.The sms states that I have won 700, 000.00 GBP in Irish promo.It also said to contact for claim the prize money at Irishclaims.[protected]@hotmail.com. I want to know the truth of this sms .
your reply is awaited.
Thank you.

sincerely yours
Upendro oinam
wz-118 street no.8
Lajwanti Garden
New Delhi 110046
E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com
I have got a sms at mobile no [protected] on 31th july at 1.05.45sec.pm IST from promotional department Irish National Lottery [22 Garden Close, Stamford, Lincs, PE9 2YP, London United Kingdom .(Customer Services)], that I've won 700, 000GBP.Informed to contact at mail-Id : s.[protected]@hotmail.com with some Dr.David for claiming the same.Aftr contacting him the following process for getting the winning amount is given to me :
Two option on how to get your award cheque remitted to you in India.

{{{ 1}Your award cheque may be remitted to you through Reserve Bank of India, on this process our organization will assign the registration of your award cheque of 700, 000.00 Great British to our personnel who will be coming down to India for registration of your award cheque in Reserve bank of India for conversion into India Rupees.

Your award cheque has to be converted to your local currency in {RBI} and note that this process will take at least three working days for the conversion in {RBI}after the registration of your award cheque then Reserve Bank of India will now convert the prize amount to your local currency and credit the prize amount in your Bank account.

2}Your award cheque may also be remitted to you by delivery of the cheque to your door step. On this process our organization will assign our personnel to come down to your country for the delivery of your award cheque along with the award Certificate hard copy to you in you home.

You have to choose one option for the remittance of your winning prize As soon as i receive your reply then i will now tell you what will be the next step and do get back with the complete details required for the procession of your award claim and the Certificates that will back the cheque to India. }}}

Also initiating to give some personal details.
Plz. let me know the truth behind all this.

Regards.
Asif Iqubal
my mobile that my mobile no. has won 700, 000GBPon the IRISH AWARD PROMO. my mobile no. is [protected]
sir, i have recieve an SMS that my no. has won 700, 000GBP on the IRISH AWARD PROMO.and it has been asked for claiming this price.please clearify THANK YOU MY MOBILE NO. IS [protected] ADDRESS:MINUTHONG HATTA, IMPHAL
MANIPUR
PIN NO.:795001

BY SHIV NARAYAN PRASAD
i have won 2009 irish lotto int'l mobile draw in my phone no. [protected]. Name: Keithellakpam Bhupen singh. Address: langol lairembi leikai near national game village zone 4 opposite holy family english school Manipur Imphal west 795001. cell No. [protected]. date of birth: 1st january 1985.
I have recived sms by the name of irish lottery promotion department that i have won 700000gb in irish mobile draw, they have alo sent me the awaard certificate and demand 512 gbp to deposit in N.K TRADING Companey for delivery of winning ammount .please make me aware about the fact weather i have won some ammount or not, should i deposit 512GBP in N.K TRADING COMPANY OR NOT thank you
mr john herry asking Rs 36, 000/- FOR CLEARENCE &DELIVERY AND SEND YR ACC NO[protected] PAN NO-CGGP58308P OF ICICI BANK NAME SINGH SO WHAT TO DO, IT IS REAL OR BLUFF OR CHEATING PLEASE HELP ME
G BABU
PORT BLAIR

700,000.00GBP — not getting the prize

there sir, yesterday i recieved a sms that MY MOBILE have won the prize of 700, 000.00 GBP on the IRISHAWARD PROMO 2009.It was also written that i can claim my prize at [protected]@hotmail.com.my name is bhaswatee baroowa and my email address is [protected]@gmail.com.and my mobile no is [protected].is it true?if it is true, how can i get my prize.plz inform.i m eagerly waiting for your reply.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other