[Resolved]  irtc site indianraiL.Gov.in — Cannot login

Sir, I have booked a e ticket on friday by creating a new account on irtc.
Now since i have to cancel the same i cannot login with the details provided/set by irtc.
Im getting a error of wrong username and password.Tried this for consecutive times but was not successful.Also i tried by using the forgot password option but im getting a message Password cannot be reset. Please help as i need to cancel the ticket today itself.

Comments

I have been trying to lon on to indianrail.gov.in since morning but not able to. this is extremely disgusting
dear sir I am anable getting log in and I also forgot the answar. what to do.
nither able to retreve nor able to register
I have sent a mail on [protected]@irctc.co.in for cancellation of my e ticket from HWH to Mumbai by HWH Mumbai mail / 2810, journey date 23rd August 2009, as I have been trying to cncel it over irctc site since last more than 3 hours and services are continuously unavilable. The ticket bears a PNR no of [protected] and transection ID of [protected]. Please do the needful so I get the refund of the amount on my back account.
APARNA PANDEY
you r abhimanyu of today. u have half knowledge lack patience of standing in line
I AM USING IRCTC SIGHT REGULARLY, BUT WITHIN ONE MONTH IT VERY SLOW & USING VERY DIFFICULTY, WHAT IS THE REASON? -MOHAMMED ABDURAHMAN [protected]@gmail.com. bangalore

refund amount not received

sir, i have booked a ticket on 28th november 2013, from JAM TO HWH PNR NO.[protected], ID, [protected], and cancelled it on 22.11.13. but till now no refund amount get through my union bank.

Complaint categoryCategory: Banks