IRTC(RAILWAY RESERVATION) — NOT REFUND AMOUNT WHEN RESERVATION FAILURE

DELHI, Central Delhi District, Delhi, India
 jtovngr123
SIR, I Tried to book railway reservation ticket through IRTC-e ticketing facility on date 10 FEB 2011(Bhopal to Singrauli ) during the booking process due to failure(My choice Birth)my transaction could not succeies and reservation was not done when I check my account same day balance is less amount Rs.2848=00.Then chack next day refund status of fail transation ID-[protected](Bhopal to singrauli) 3AC ,Fair-2848=00REPORT-SEND FOR REFUND:REFUND INSTRUCTION GIVEN TO BANK. DATE 10/02/2011. But today ondate 21/02/2011 I can not found amount Rs.2848=00 in my account. I request to you kindlt in to issue and credit back my amount to my account.. DETAIL AS BELOW[protected]
SBI A/C NO[protected]
NAME - NARENDRA SINGH
BANK-STATE BANK OF INDIA
BRANCH- MORWA
DEBIT DETAIL IN MY ACCOUNT[protected]
TRANSFER INB ITCTC RLY TKT BOOKING-[protected]G40813067 TRANSF TO [protected] SBI IRCTC COLLECT 2848=00 DATE 10/02/2011 ..
THANK,S

Comments

There is nothing to worry, they will refund the money within some 3 or 4 days. It has happened to me also before
Since 12:10 AM the site IRCTC was is down for MAINTENANCE ACTIVITIES however the actual timing they posted on site is:

DUE TO MAINTENANCE ACTIVITIES BOOKING AND CANCELLATION OF BOTH I-TICKETS AND E-TICKETS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FROM 00:30 AM TO 02:00 AM TODAY IST (GMT + 05:30). INCONVENIENCE CAUSED IS DEEPLY REGRETTED.
INCASE YOU ARE GETTING THE DOWNTIME MESSAGE AFTER THE TIME MENTIONED ABOVE, KINDLY CLOSE ALL THE BROWSER WINDOWS, OPEN A NEW ONE AND DELETE TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES AS MENTIONED BELOW.

IRTC(RAILWAY RESERVATION) - NOT REFUND AMOUNT WHEN RESERVATION FAILURE