Show menu
FAQ FAQ Categories Categories Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Issued My Passport — sand for my marriage Certificate

Dear sir,

We have recd your latter no:AHDZ29581109 Date 13.06.09. you are require my merrage Certificate so i will attach my Merriage Certificate.Ma i Send Certificate copy through Courrier but courrier not recd your i will sand Fax on Date 10.07.09.and i will sand email Privouse ley. your telephone no[protected]/104 not recd phone, i will sand fax on fax no: 26309118.

I will requisted please Issued my Pass port.and plese reply throught email or my mobile no ([protected]).

from Dharmendra.
Was this information helpful?
Yes (0)
Aug 14, 2020
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShareTweet

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information


    Complaint categoryCategory: Other
    Add Company Information