Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  IT Professtional — Date Of Birth Correction in SSC Marksheet - UP Board

Sir, I passed 10th in 1988 from UP Board. Due to a clerical mistake by Clarks (as they interchanged my SR Number with other student of same name after 7th class due to which this problem happened with me) in my school at that time, they send wrong DOB for me in my board exam and I got a 10th marksheet with wrong DOB with increment of one and half year in my DOB. I was not in knowledge of the value of DOB in future at that time and now I feel it's creating problem in my job and future. Can you please suggest me how can I get changed my right DOB now. I have solid proof of all this. I’m ready to change my actual DOB at everywhere like Passport, PAN, Banks etc if I got corrected my DOB in 10th Marksheet. I always bother about it and it’s giving me tension as my age is increasing.

Please suggest me the right steps what I need to do to get my DOB corrected. I’m ready to do everything legal about it. I have all solid proof with me to show it.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Date: - 16.06.2011

To
The Sachiv
Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad Utter Pradesh Board
Sub: CORRECTION in HIGH SCHOOL mark sheet Rool no.743578/ IN 1986
FROM S.K.INTER COLLAGE KAURI RAM GORAKHPUR U. P.
With due respect I request you to kindly made some correction in my mark sheet
The correction as follows:-
In mark sheet:-
Name- MUHNGU

Correction to be made:-
Name: - MUNNOO

I shall be highly obliged for your action.

Thanking You.