[Resolved]  Itc Retail Outlet — KIGSTON PEN DRIVE

Dear All,

This is to complain against ITG retail shop at Bhilwara, I bought a pen drive (Kingston 4 GB0 form there in the month of Jan 2009, I was told that I would be given the Bill in few days since it was a fresh stock and they didn’t have to sell it before they tally the stock. After a while, some technical problem struck it and I submitted it to have it repaired at the same outlet. Now all of a sudden all the ITJ retail outlets have closed and I do not have any documents of my pen drive nor do I have my pen drive in hand. I tried calling customer care many a time but no calls get picked there now. When I contacted the local ITJ authorities they said that all the material is moved to the head office and they do not posses any of the hard wares or responsibility now to answer for.

I request you to provide me with my pen drive and ask them to pay compensation for the inconvenience caused to me for last two months.

Seeking fast response cum action.

Comments

I also bought a desktop PC before 6 months. and now a technical problem has been stucked in my monitor. when i come to local counter, Mr. Pavan Joshi told me that all the counters has been closed by the company. and when I want to know about the head office, there was no proper responce.
DEAR SIR,
I BOUGHT A LAPTOPS FROM ITJ RETAILS PVT. LTD., ALLAHABAD ACER ASPIRE ONE, I HAVE LOST MY BILLS, SO COMPANY ARE NOT PROVIDING ME THE SERVICE PLS PROVIDEME THE BILL OF ACER ASPIRE ONE, WHICH IS RAISED WITH THE NAME OF MUKESH KUMAR KESARWANI & MY CONTACT NO. IS [protected]
hi i purchased lenovo laptop in u r shop. in that time you give me scheme assured gift but yet gift is not supply by you. and u r tilak road pune shop is closed so who is give me service?

ITC RETAIL OUTLET — Lenovo Laptop

dear all,

I bought a Lenovo Laptop in March 2009, from ITJ jodhpur, and haven't got bill of that laptop.
whenever I call them, they always say that my bill would come from Delhi, it's not yet come.
and you know without BILL I cant go for any repairing of laptop under warranty as well.
please resolve my problem.
Hi, to all of you. I had raised a serious complaint but no action was taken. This matter should be brought up in the media, as 101 stores have closed down over night. The question is WHY? whenever you went to their stores it was like we are expanding.

And if I am not wrong, a pvt. Limited company before closure have to give out a formal invitation in the media to people regarding their closure . But this company has shutdown when it was making profit. What was the reason.

I think this is a serious fraudulent activity and it should be brought to the attention of the media, that is when these people will reply back.
Sir
with due respect, that i have purchased lap top from so called authorised dealers in City Mogaof Punjab, thinking in view that the laptop purchased from the company will serve the purpose, but when i faced a problem that my monitor was not working then i approached the office from where i have purchased, but that office was closed, it was then warranty period, then i try to approach ur office at ludhiana, no office was found
sir, please tell from where i get my laptop repaired

Hoping for the best

kamal sethi
Moga
i bought a sahara pc last year at jalandhar but now your branch at jalandhar closed how i contact you
You Guys can follow ITJ Retail Pvt Ltd on eShop Website ALIBABA . COM .
I was about to deal with them but just beacuse of my good habbit of reviewing the Business to which i am dealing for the first time saved me and This website is Cool.
Thanks Guys

Hope my post helps u too..!!

Ansh