[Resolved]  ITM(Institute of Technology and Management, Warangal) — Refund Of Fees

Referring to the email dated[protected] regarding the cancellation of admission and refund of the first part of Tuition Fee of Rs. 25000, paid vide demand draft no.: 141703 dated 15/05/2009 drawn on State Bank of India, Behala branch, no correspondence was received from your end till date.

I have enrolled in MBA from BIT Mesra for the session[protected]. My father is a retired person and our financial position is not that stable to afford the loss of Rs. 25000. Further, as per the AICTE norms, the institute has to refund the tuition fee if candidate confirms withdrawal of his name before commencement of the course.

Therefore, I would be highly obliged if you consider the matter in an urgent basis and make quick provision to refund the same at the earliest.

Thanking you,

Yous faithfully,

SUBODH Kr TIWARI

Application ID: 1440

Since i have send the mail to the concern institute for refund of my Tuition Fees,and have also cleared my family financial condition,inspite of continues mails and phone calls,the only answer i got was until the seats are vacant they will not refund the money,and also said that they are not bound to refund the money when i asked for some deduction from the amount as for cancellation charge,they said they will inform me according the situation.

Comments

Dear Subodh,

We understand your apprehension, would be happy to guide you over the phone or by email. Feel free to call us on[protected] or write to us on [protected]@itm.edu

Thanks! Gud Luck!
Dear Subodh,
With regards to Refund rules, we always follow strict AICTE rules & regulations. Hope you query is been resolved, else please do write an email to [protected]@itm.edu with your complete details.
The people out there who take counselling are very much polite and humble but only before the admission process ...once you will fill the form or you will pay the required fees they will be very rude with you and then they will have nothing to take with you and your problems regarding the admission process or refunding your fees which you paid through the demand draft .

Complaint categoryCategory: Institutes