[Resolved]  ITTINA PROPERTIES BANGALORE — CHEATING/THREATENING/FALSE PROMISES BY ITTINA

My sister booked an apartment with ITTINA , named as ITTINA PADMA 2 in RAMAMURTHY NAGAR.
Booking was made in 2005 APRIL , promised date of completion was May 2006

While doing the booking she made a payment of 6 Lakhs, Part of the loan more than 11 Lakhs too paid to ITTINA in the year 2005

Now the project stays on pillars without walls as on today

we finally cancelled the booking

Ittina is not paying the money back , they are promising to pay back every other day but in vein

Even the EMI checks given by ITTINA for Rs 14000 has bounced multiple times

Please stay away from ITTINA, please dont loose your hard earned money

Sreeji

Comments

Getting back money from ittina is near to impossible.. I think
you have 2 options:
1. Go to consumer court
2. Shift to some other project of ittina. But be prepared for issue
since almost all their project have some or the other issue and
will get delayed.

I too booked flat in padma-2 and now shifted to Abha. In Abha also
the story is the same...issue with landloard and work not
happening :(
FLATS FOR SALE HIMAYATNAGAR, NALLAKUNTA 2&3 B/Rm, LANDS PLOTS SALES PURCHASE INVEST LOAN LEGAL CON:KISHANLALWANI. WWW.Propertiesbazaar.com
I think this is the biggest fraud company I have come accross.Was promised the flat in 2008 after paying the full cost of the flat nothing has taken place...issue with the landlord.How it that the issue has come up oow when on saturday 26/3/2011 we were told that work wil go on and we will receive the flats soon and on monday land lord issue.check this link you will laugh...http://www.relocateeasily.com/ittina%20abha-in-marathahalli-bangalore.ht... can they promise alternative flat sisne ABHA is not happening when ALL THERE PROJECYS ARE THE SAME.
thanks for the details. I was actually planning to buy one at Itina Abha.
If this is the mindset of the developer, better to stay away from him

regards