[Resolved]  J.P.PRINTERS — NOT RETURNING DEPOSIT AMOUNT

I MITTAL SAVLA, HAD GIVEN THE APPLICATION FOR DISCONTINUATION OF MY RELIANCE LANDLINE NUMBER 32598229 I REQUEST YOU TO RETURN BACK MY DEPOSIT AMOUNT WHICH PAID BY US ON 6TH AUG 2005. AS PER SAYING OF THE PERSON AT RELIANCE WEB WORLD, DADAR THAT AS IN YOUR OUTSTANDING BILLS WILL BE CLEARED YOU WILL GET BACK YOUR DEPOSIT AMOUNT. ITS BEEN 3 MONTHS DONE BUT STILL MY AMOUNT IS NOT BEEN RECEIVED INFACT BILLS ARE RECEIVNG AS PER THE NUMBER IS NOT IN USE. I REQUESTED TWICE, THRICE BUT NOW I NEEDED CONSUMER COURT HELP TO GET BACK MY DEPOSIT AMOUNT .

Comments

J.P.PRINTERS — repaied instruments

non-cooperating agent
To,
L.I.C of India
Mulund Branch-No.894

Sub: Non-co-operating agent.
Policy No.[protected]

I, Mr. Pravin Savla , m willing to share this dilemma & expecting a positive response from your end so that I can regain the trust in LIC of India. I have taken the policy on 15.01.2004 & have paid all the premiums regularly, it is that from 15.07.08 the agent has stopped collecting the premiums & I have neither received any statement from your branch regarding the payment reminders since then. As I carry my own business I m not left with sufficient time to take the follow-up of a matter which is not my responsibility.
I m badly disappointed with this kind of behavior by your branch & the agent. At the time of purchase of the policy I was assured of each & every small service provided but you’ll could not keep the promise. It’s absolutely reluctant & unexpected from LIC.
I m forced to send a copy of this to your head office for the inconvenience caused to me. I sincerely request you to take the matter at your priority & come out with a justified solution. Either refund me the entire amt paid by me with interest or continue the policy.
Please do the needful.

Policy No.[protected]

Please do the needful.
Thanking You
Pravin Savla

J.P.PRINTERS — negligence from reliance communications

I have not recvd my telephone deposit since last 4-5 months even after completing all the formalities and the termination process. I was assured the deposit amt in 60 working days but there is no reply till date. I request you to do the needful.

J.P.PRINTERS — NOT RESPONDNG FOR CANCELATION

I, PRAVIN SAVLA, BEING SUBMITTED THRICE COMPLAINT REGARDING GIVING BACK REFUND OF OUR RELIANCE LANDLINE NO. DEPOSIT AMOUNT BUT NOBODY YET RESPONDING. I CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT TO DO AND HOW CAN I GET MY DEPOSIT AMOUNT BACK. PLEASE HELP ME OUT FOR THIS PROBLEM.