[Resolved]  Jadhav Motor Driving School — Rude behaviour & did not return money as promised

My complaint is against jadhav Motor Driving school, Sacred Heart Town , Wanawadi, Pune,
Maharashtra. Ph:[protected] Mobile Number of the owner: [protected].

I registered with the school a couple of weeks back (guess the 23rd oct '09) and was told that I will not be allowed to take lessons before the learning license is made. I paid Rs 3700/- (Rs. 2900/- for learning a santro and the license & 800 for getting a 2 wheeler license made). I was told that the license would be made on Sunday (25th Oct '09). When I called on this day the agent (Gujjar) from the driving school told me that he's busy and hence we can have the license made next week however, he said that he will let me carry on with the driving lessons in the interim which did happen. Just on the 3rd day of my class when I reached the driving school and called the driver (Manjunath); he told me that he met with an accident and there would be no class for that day. e also said that he will update me for the next day. I kept calling the driver the next day and the day after, but there was no response. I got no call from he driving school to tell me that the classes will be taken by some other driver in Manjunath's absence either.

Sunday (1st Nov '09) came and there was still no call from the drving school for the leaner's license. This time I called Gujjar and complaint. he asked me to come to RTO. There were long queues however Gujjar asked us to stand in the corner and just try to jump in between. everytime we did that the entire crowd started making a noise and pushed us behind. Finally the police officer did the same. I was upset that I had to go through this humiliation and stood in the queue. When asked Gujjar, he advised his job is to just fill the papers for us.On this we had an argument, I called Jadhav. Jadhav refused to listen to anything and said that I can walk off without the license from there and that he would reimburse the entire amount to me. I confirmed this twice just to be sure as the receipt said that the amount would not be returned and I wanted to be sure that I am getting my money back.

Next day when I went to collect the money back from the driving school, Jadhav was extremely rude and unreasonable and kept threatening me that there's nothing I can do and he would not give me the money back. After loads of argumets and tons of rude words from him; he agreed to pay back Rs. 2500/- back. I complaint to one of our family friends (ex ACP) and got the police after which he gave me Rs. 3000/- in total back. He charged me Rs. 700 for 2 days of training that he gave me which is not the right thing.

This complain is for his very very very rude behaviour by Jadhav, they letting me take 2 days of driving lessons without having a valid learner's license, not returning my complete amount back as promised & for not giving any service whatsoever (not even the classes).

Please consider this and take necessary action against the school and the owner.

Comments

I do agree with you. A lady sitting there on the counter is very rude and charging really high.
I didnt join just because of her rude behavior although its nearest driving school for me.
All those who are looking for driving school please consider this.
RV
same experience, the owner is a very rude lady.. Also one evening the driver was drunk, pls try other places, its worth the money they charge.
They don't consider that the student is confident to drive the car, and care a damn after the class schedule is over.
Same Experienced I had today ...very rude lady.no money back..not professional at all.I request u people don't go there.

Try somewhere else..Worst motor driving school in Pune..