[Resolved]  Jai Jawan Gas Service, Dwarka, New Delhi — Not picking the phone

I am trying the following telephone nos.[protected],25085414,25087549,[protected]) of Jai Jawan Gas Service, Dwarka, since morning i.e. February 4, 2008. They are constantly coming busy. How is it possible that even the mobile no. is constantly busy. I have to book the cyclinder and it has waisted my lot of time in ringing these numbers. I would be thankful if something has been done to help the consumers.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:51:26
Complaint comments  58 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Jai Jawan Agency - LPG — Not picking up phone for refilling of gas

I am a customer of indane with customer no 15578 and have been registed with Jai Jawan Agency, Sector-8, Dwarika, New Delhi(telephone No[protected] and[protected] . i am trying to book the gas since Monday [protected]. but no one pick ups the phone/ it is always busy . I am in a private job, I can’t go every time there to book a cylinder. It is not happening this time, but for last so many times same has happened and I have to go personally there to book a gas.

Please take the earliest action in this matter.

D.C. Joshi – ([protected]-M)
I agree, thery are not picking up the phone, also one of my friends cyclinder has been booked but they haven tgot it yet even after 10 days
Jai Jawan Gas Service(dwarka) it seems is too busy in the black-marketing of the LPG gases to even notice these complaints. when one calls the numbers, it is nothing but sheer wastage of time as the recievers have been put to complete rest on the tables (for obvious reasons). When one visits the office the people there get all emotion and touchy making claims of providing the best service and citing 'it only happened the first time' excuses, while this is the nth time it has been happening. If the authorities concerned are reading this (I am obliged that they are) please make sure that you pick up the phone or otherwise be prepared to be visited by a lawyer who will drag you to the consumer court. By the way the cylinder was booked on[protected]
I am trying the following telephone nos.[protected], 25085414, 25087549, [protected]) of Jai Jawan Gas Service, Dwarka, since morning i.e. may 20, 2008. They are constantly coming busy. How is it possible that even the mobile no. is constantly busy. I have to book the cyclinder and it has waisted my lot of time in ringing these numbers.
it take days to contact the service provider for just one cylinder. 64115667, 25085414, 25087549, [protected] remains busy or there is no response.
I am trying the following telephone nos.[protected], 25085414, 25087549, [protected]) of Jai Jawan Gas Service, Dwarka, since morning i.e. February 4, 2008. They are constantly coming busy. How is it possible that even the mobile no. is constantly busy. I have to book the cyclinder and it has waisted my lot of time in ringing these numbers. I would be thankful if something has been done to help the consumers.
You may send them the request by email [protected]@yahoo.co.in also.
I completely agree with all the comments above. I ultimately succeded in booking the cylinder by calling 1260 "TOMO" service. But the cylinder has not been delivered even after 10 days of booking. On contacting the office the person "Praful" told me that he was not sure of the address, when the cylinder is being delivered the my address for the last three years. He tried to confuse me about the address by repeatedly asking whether it is LIG or MIG flats. He then said that the cylinder was not delivered as the premised were found locked! He has promised to deliver the cylinder by 4 pm but its already 4:40 pm. I need to visit them personally. I wonder if there is anybody to monitor this or not!
Pls provide if there is any online lpg gas refilling system
ye wakai bauhot bhosdi waale hai madar chod log! mobile tak engage aata hai...hehe...inki gaand koi nahin maar sakta...ye hi logon ko chodte hain..lol

JAI JAWAN GAS IN DWARKA — IRRESPONSIBLE WORK

I BOOKED MY GAS AND GOT THE BOOKING CONFIRMATION 185 FROM JAI JAWAN GAS AGENCY.LATER I FOUND THAT IT WAS NOT BOOKED.THIS AGENCY IS IRRESPONSIBLE AGENCY.STRICK ACTION SHOULD BE TAKEN.
pl book my cyclinder and send me at home my consumer no.39067 r/o flat no.848, pocket 3, sector 19, dwarka, new delhi. I am trying phone since 16/01/2009 for booking of cyclinder but no body is picking the phone of phone number are incorrect printed on the slip ie. 64115667, 25085414, 25087549 and [protected]
Log a complaint agains them here:

It works
my consumer no. 31617. I have booked the gas on 18jan09. on 29-1-09 and on 30-1-09 i vtsited yourf office and they have promised to delieverd on 29 but i didnot get the gas still.kin dly take action immmediately
I have tried many times to contact them but it is fruitless drill.They should be taught a lesson .they have made mockery of consumers.
Booking for cylender 41370 is still pending, pls fulfill reuiqrement a.s.a.p.. We are facing too much problem. It was already booked on 31-January-2009.

Thank
Alok Kumar Thakur
Phone: [protected]
It has been a week since i had booked a cylinder but still it is not delivered.My consumer number is 21271.PL DO TAKE SOME ACTION
pls book my cylinder, as both are consumed and we are makinng use of our neghbour cylinder.booking on phone is wastage of time .my consumer no is 176674 .
Not picking the phone
I am trying the following telephone nos.[protected], 25085414, 25087549, [protected]) of Jai Jawan Gas Service, Dwarka, since morning i.e. February 14, 2008. They are constantly coming busy. How is it possible that even the mobile no. is constantly busy. I have to book the cyclinder and it has waisted my lot of time in ringing these numbers.and tyoday my 2nd cylinder also empty, So I would be thankful if something has been done to help the consumers
I am trying the following telephone nos.[protected], 25085414, 25087549, [protected]) of Jai Jawan Gas Service, Dwarka, for the last 3 days (i.e. March 1st to till). I could not understand that why it is constantly coming busy. I have to book the cyclinder and it has waisted my lot of time

So I would be thankful if something has been done to help the consumers

Company:Jai Jawan Gas Service, Dwarka, New Delhi