[Resolved]  Jai Jawan Gas Service, Dwarka, New Delhi — Not picking the phone

I am trying the following telephone nos.[protected],25085414,25087549,[protected]) of Jai Jawan Gas Service, Dwarka, since morning i.e. February 4, 2008. They are constantly coming busy. How is it possible that even the mobile no. is constantly busy. I have to book the cyclinder and it has waisted my lot of time in ringing these numbers. I would be thankful if something has been done to help the consumers.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

I have been trying since 10.00 am and their phone is so busy and if the phone rings they dont pickup. Last time we had to go to their shop and get our request made inspite of our booking 12days back.
My consumer no. 5455. I have booked the gas at Jai Jawan Gas Service, Dwarka, Sector-6, New Delhi through telephone with reference no. 179 on 26.2.2009 at 1205 hrs by Mr. Gopy. They have promised to delieverd within one week from the booked date but i didnot get the gas till date. Now I am trying the following no. 25087549, 25085414, [protected] which is constantly busy. Kindly take favourable action immmediately.
Yes, the problem always I am also facing, at last I need to visit them personally to book the gas.what is the solution of this God Knows.
I am totaly agree with you, I have been trying to contact on the given numbers but it's continously busy. I face this problem everytime.
This problem is since last 2 Years.

Is there someone who can do something for consumer.
please book our gas cylender.
Cost. No 6292
Name : Anita w/o Rajinder singh
Add : RZ-38A, Sita Puri, Part-I, Gali No 14, N Delhi 10045
Al phones numbers are coming busy, Trying from last 3 days.Even I have tried on sunday it was ringing but no body was picking the mobile.
Please help how I can book my gas cyelender as earlier cylender is about to finish.
All phone numbers are coming busy. Have been trying for past 3 days. My consumer no is 179271. Please book my cylinder and get it delivered earliest because guests are due at our place and in urgent need of cylinder.
I shift from B-101 to B-803.So i want to change my address.My new address M.B.Jauhari
B-803, N.P.S.C. Society, Plot no. 5 Sector -2, Dwarka New Delhi
All numbers are busy. If the numbers are wrong than why it will print on the slip, and why they are handling this agency if they are not serious about his work I booked my cylender on 2/9/2009 and yet i didn't receive and when i m calling ur number ur number is always busy but sometimes when u recive the call, U pepole r saying that we are not sending today. I[censored] are not send today. Than i'll go to the consumer court. U people are to much.Take it Seriously.
yaa i book my ges 24/09/09 but till date i don't have receive my ges cylinder and no body pick the phone i am very upset jai jawam ges services is not good my consumer no is 180337.i following contiune three days this ph.no. 25080458, [protected] no responding.Kindly take favourable action immmediately.
Jai Jawan gas agency does not attend to calls and is busy black marketting
I am trying the following telephone nos.[protected], 25085414, 25081877, [protected]) of Jai Jawan Gas Service, Dwarka, since morning i.e. 12th of oct.09. They are constantly coming busy. How is it possible that even the mobile no. is constantly busy. I have booked the cyclinder on 1st of Oct.and the given no. was 120, but till date no delivery has bee effected. Booking agency[protected],[protected] not booking a fresh. I would be thankful if something done to help the consumers.

My consumer no. is 179552 and address is #107, Sanskriti Aptt., S-19B, Dwarka
Jai Jawan gas service agency should be closed and the service should be given to some other gas agency who will really provide some better service.
they are all useless. Why the Govt. is not taking any initiative sack this agency.
I too am receiving the number busy or out of reach message..the customer service is too bad
sir every time i have to book a cylinder it takes atleast two to three days because the phones are always busy .if by chance you get through they dont pick up the phone.today also (7.12.09) i have been constantly trying to book the cylinder the same thing is happening its really disgusting to see our bharat mahan. pl advice. binita
I would like to inform you that I am trying the following telephone nos.[protected], 25085414, 25087549, [protected]) of Jai Jawan Gas Service, Dwarka, since morning i.e. 15 Dec 2009, but the people who are allotted there, not picked up the call. I tried to call approx 80 times on the above said numbers but no response.. my cylinder got empty since last 4 days but no solution till yet, i am really getting fed up with this misconduct and false promises..I need it urgently and request you to send me a cylinder and if no such problem again then only send me, else sorry. I will myself end any type of relation with such unprofessional and ethically company.

My consumer Number is :- 40103
Address:- k-1/44 extn near kamal Model Sr. Sec School.

Thanks & Regards
Nitin Kumar Rajvanshi
I am trying the following telephone nos.[protected], 25085414, 25087549, [protected]) of Jai Jawan Gas Service, Dwarka, since morning i.e. December 14, 2009. They are constantly coming busy. How is it possible that even the mobile no. is constantly busy. I have to book the cyclinder and it has waisted my lot of time in ringing these numbers.and tyoday my 2nd cylinder also empty, So I would be thankful if something has been done to help the consumers
pl book my cyclinder and send me at home my consumer no.009710
Thanking You
I was also facing the same problem like u guys i have also try the nos.[protected], 25085414, 25087549, [protected]) of Jai Jawan Gas Service, Dwarka, but they never pick up the phone at last i decided to book the gas thru online service of hindustan petroleum (HP GAS) u have to register and then there is no problem i have booked my gas several times and i got it. please try it. u will also get
Thanks and Regards
Rajiv
One of the worst services I have come across. I agree with all the customers above. 3 out of 4 numbers do not work and the mobile is constantly busy. They do not respond to bookings sent on email either. How does a consumer book for refill?

Please do something.
I agree with that none of the telephone of Jai Jawan Gas Agency gets connected even if you try for 24 hours continuously. By chance, if it is connected, nobody will pick up. I do not know what bloody hell they are doing. I am planning to change my agency.

Jai Jawan Gas Service, Dwarka, New Delhi