[Resolved]  Jai Jawan Gas Service, Dwarka, New Delhi — Not picking the phone

I am trying the following telephone nos.[protected],25085414,25087549,[protected]) of Jai Jawan Gas Service, Dwarka, since morning i.e. February 4, 2008. They are constantly coming busy. How is it possible that even the mobile no. is constantly busy. I have to book the cyclinder and it has waisted my lot of time in ringing these numbers. I would be thankful if something has been done to help the consumers.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

You can do online booking at oil companys web site after you register. its very easy.

Not picking the phone

I am trying the following telephone nos.[protected], 25085414, 25087549, [protected],[protected] of Jai Jawan Gas Service, Dwarka sec-7, since morning i.e. January 25, 2010. They are constantly coming busy and then not pick up the phone. How is it possible that even the mobile no. is constantly busy. I have to book the cyclinder and it has waisted my lot of time in ringing these numbers. I would be thankful if something has been done to help the consumers.

Thank
Monika Mishra
ph-[protected], 28031822
They are ridiculous and definitely involved in malpractices
Complaint maine 10 /2 / 10 ko gas booking kari thi but abhi tak mujhe gas nahi mili hai booking no, hai 9814

Jai jawan Gas Service — no response on computerised system

I am trying the following telephone nos.[protected],25085414,25087549,[protected]) of Jai Jawan Gas Service, Dwarka, since 2 april 2010.computer system asks to press 1 after confermining my gas no(43551) but after pressing 1 line cuts out. I have to book the cyclinder and it has waisted my lot of time in ringing these numbers. I would be thankful if something has been done to help the consumers.
I have booked gas since 5 th April and the cylinder has not been delivered till date.
my consumer is 175952 i want to book my gas
I Booked By gas on 12th April, 2010. The Delivery person wants to give me cylinder without any slip, so my mother denied to take it without any slip. After that I am still waiting for my cylinder, it is almost 10 days to mailed them regarding this however no one seems to interested reading mails... The service of Jai Jawas Gas Service is very bad, and needs to fix it immediately.

I have changed my flat and the new address is Flat No-207, janki Apartments, Secotr-22, Dwaraka, New Delhi. I have already booked my Gas and my consumer No. is 177086.
Please deliver my Cylinder at above address.

Also please issue me the booklet. I have not yet received the Red Booklet.

Pawan Pandey
Mob: [protected]
It is almost impossible to contact Jai Jawan Gas Service on telephone. But then how does it matter? Do they care? Are they concerned about the consumers?

Kapur
All the above complaints are by people who do not book on time or call the above numbers before 9am or after 5pm.Booking has been made so simple on IVRS and services of Jai Jawan Gas Service are of a very fine quality and they behave excellently .The customers are advised to book on time and inform the agency on [protected]@yahoo.co.in or sms on [protected] and be assured of proper action. Wake up customers and use the facilities offered by jai jawan gas service, Dwarka. Dr.Inderjeet Singh, Sector-22, Dwarka.
All the above customers are either ignorant or simply not bothered to find out new facilities being provided by the Jai jawan gas service, Dwarka.I am a very happy customer and the problems, if any are sorted out if i mail them on [protected]@yahoo.co.in or sms on [protected].So what are we berating the agency for?Rajan Thakur
The booking facilities now are as follows:

1. Log on to www.indanemis.co.in and book your refill.

2.Dial [protected] which is the IVRS number and our land line is [protected] and then your consumer number and dont forget to take your booking number.

3.For Preferred time and day deliveries please register on www.indane.co.in. Read the details of this scheme carefully before you do so.

4.For any problem please mail to [protected]@yahoo.co.in.
Not picking the phone
I am trying the following telephone nos.[protected], 25085414, 25087549, [protected]) of Jai Jawan Gas Service, Dwarka, since morning i.e. April 8, 2011. They are constantly coming busy. How is it possible that even the mobile no. is constantly busy. I have booked the cyclinder last week but not recieved yet and it has waisted my lot of time in ringing these numbers. I would be thankful if something has been done to help the consumers.
iam agree with the abobe comments, jai jawan gas service is not responding on phone
The complaints are the result of ignorance and unwillingness to communicate with the gas agency. Their email id [protected]@yahoo.co.in is available to all and is printed on the face of the refill voucher. There is a mobile no.[protected] which is dedicated to leakage complaints only and works between 9am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm.To book refill on IVRS one has to dial [protected] and then give our landline no.[protected] and then the consumer number and then take the booking number.The refill will reach you within 3-6 days of booking.For functions a commercial cylinder is available at all times to anyone.For this service please contact your distributor. If you communicate as written above all the complaints written above are resolved and the agency is better placed to serve you, regards, Jai jawan gas service( We want happy customers)
I am trying the following telephone nos.[protected], 25085414, 25087549, [protected]) of Jai Jawan Gas Service, Dwarka, since morning i.e. July 13, 2011. They are constantly coming busy. How is it possible that even the mobile no. is constantly busy. I have to book the cyclinder and it has waisted my lot of time in ringing these numbers. I would be thankful if something has been done to help the consumers. and also try to book at 25611031 but fail to book because this no want's the agency no. which i was given all of your nos. but she said that she did not no the nos.
I am not getting through on telephone. My consumer number 188165. There is a leakage in the gas cylinder
Kindly take immediate action .

Jai Jawan Gas Service, Dwarka, New Delhi