Jain Car & Auto Sales at Vellore — Big Fraud Dealer charging double cost on spare parts

I had unfortunately met with an accident near vellore on 25th march 2010 and the same day i had left my logun car at Jain Cars. I made a very big mistake by leaving my car with them for repairs. Initially they said they are also authorised dealer for mahindra and they can complete the job with in a month. But even after 2 months they could not complete the work and just recently 10 days back only they completed the work by contineous follow ups with them.

But i could not take delivery due to some dispute in the bill hence insurance not cleared. Jain Cars have sent the bill for Rs. 2.45 laksh and we had doubt and found that they have charged more than the mahindra's original rate for all spare parts. We checked randomly just 13 items out of 87 items found that they have charged Rs.20,000 rupess excess billed. From Insurance people informed that until they get corrected bill they cann't give clearance. Later because of my pressure and request they had sent a delivery note to Jain cars that vehicle can be delivered but claim willl be settled after submitting correct bills. But the Jain Cars Genereal Manager Mr. Aditya Sunder is main culprit and he is not allowed me to take delivery of my car. He is not at all co-operative and not customer oriented. Unfortunately i came to know that my car is the first car from mahindra for Jain Cars after taking delarship from mahindra.

I am requesting if Mahindra & Mahindra should take very seriously on this dealer and not only mahindra all other Honda company also who had given them a delarship and also suggest to cancel their dealer ship as because Jain Cars is NO. 1 Fraud i never seen such GM and his behaviour with customer and i requiest all my friends should not get cheated by these people. Please be very care full with such fraud dealers.Better avoid giving your vehicles for service with JAIN CARS - VELLORE

Big Fraud Dealer charging double cost on spare parts
Big Fraud Dealer charging double cost on spare parts

Comments

Pl. see the attached photo's of my vehicle after the accident and see their bill amount of Rs. 2.45 lakhs. Almost 40 % of the vehicle cost.
one of the person by name kumaressan he is in charge of body shop work that fellow is in working in jain cars vellore number one fraud i also know about jain cars vellore pl do not send the car to star honda (jaincars 0 for body shop work i feel service os good in body shop lot of fraud and chaating thirft of accasares pl beware of jain cars

Motor sales — Fraudulent

Shri Annai Motors at Usman Road, near Vasanth and Co (T.Nagar), is not taking care of its customers. Their's service is not upto the satisfactory of the customer. They do not have any vehicle showroom anywhere at all. Also they may cheat the customers. Beware of them.
they are one of the frauds & cheeters... they r billing more than 45500 rupees as a parking charges without any intimation...
pls stayaway with them to protect ur money...

Company:Jain Car & Auto Sales at Vellore