[Resolved]  Jaipur Nagar Nigam Ltd — ROAD LIGHTS ARE NOT WORKING

SIR/MADUM I AM R S AGRAWAL R/O PLOT NO E-114 KARDHANI JDA SCHEME GOVINDPURA KALWAR ROAD JAIPUR IN E BLOCK ROAD LIGHTS ARE NOT WORKING I HAVE LODGED COMPLAINT ON 30/09/10 AT 16.40PM ON PHONE NO 3062300 ON THIS PHONE SHE TOLD ME THAT YOUR COMPLAINT WILL RESOLVED IN 36 HOURS BUT TILL TODAY AT THIS TIME AFTER 125 HOURS NEITHER COMPLAINED RESOLVED NOR PHONE RECEIVED BY THEIR EMPLOYEES WHAT IS THIS

Comments

road light — road light not working

Dear Concern,
I have a complaint regarding road light were not working in my area.
There are many road light poles but none of them tube light,
and in few there are tube lights, were they were also not working.

I am residing in a JDA aprroved colony and
there is no road light facility on the entire road.

lots of bikes and cars were stolen due to this only.

Kindly assign some body to do some rectify action.

My Details & address is as below :
Rahul Sharma s/o M.K. Sharma
B-70, B-Block, Shiv Puri Colony,
Near Subodh Public School,
Airport Road, Sanganer, Jaipur.
Mobile no. [protected] , [protected]
e-mail id : [protected]@yahoo.com
Sir/mam i am Pragati Agarwal a school student and a resident of kha-92, bhawani nagar, murlipura, jaipur.I want to say that in my area on roads most of the space is covered by stray animals. There are dogs, cows roaming all around scaring the children .i am learning to ride a bicycle but can't learn it as the dogs and cows are roaming all round. i request u to take a serious action against it.
GIVE THEM AND US A GOOD ENVIRONMENT TO LIVE

JAIPUR MUNICIPAL CORPORATION — road light not working

Dear Concern,
I have a complaint regarding road light ( Sodium Tube ) were not working in my area.
There are many time complain approx 6 to 7 month's but result was none Every time a new complain no.

Rakesh Tanwar
D-3/200 Chitrkoot..
Sir
My house No. is F-156 Shyam Nagar Jaipur.In front of my house street light not working from so many day's, Kindly repair soon, my mobile no. is [protected]

ALKA BHATIA
I would like to point out an issue we are facing about trash dumping in an empty plot in our neighboring area i.e. plot no 42, Modi Nagar, Old Octroi(Purani Chungi), Ajmer Road, Jaipur, PIN 302019. Because of this the whole area stinks and may even spark and outbreak of deceases. Kindly look into this matter and provide a solution as there is no trash boxes available there too.

Naveen Joseph
street lights of a-97 block of dadudayalnagar muhanaroad manasarovar are not workig .pl repair them
blsharma
a-97, dadudayalnagar
muhana mandi road manasarovar
jaipur302020
Dear Sir/Mam,

I, m resident of D-85, Anand Vihar ( Railway Colony ) Jagatpura Jaipur, tube lights installed for road illumination near my house are not working since long time. i have registered complain no. 9289638 but without doing anything, compliance message received from JMC JPR. Again i registered my complain at call centre C.N.9291362 but still action has not been taken.

Why Government investing money on contracts if these do not work properly for the convenience of public?

S.L. Meena, Mob No. [protected]
dear sir/madam,

I, m resident of plot no.31, vishwa karma nagar III, nalanda vihar, maharani farm, durgapura, jaipur. the sodium light and tube lights which are installed here are not working. i have registered the complaint with J.D.A.. my complaint no is 7878 which was registered on 17, august, 2014. And still now nothing have done on my complaint.

Many alchol drinkers took advantage of this and drink in front of our house.
I kindly request you to take action against this. AND if you can take actions against these alchol drinkers than it will be great help.

HARSHIT GARG, MOB NO. [protected]

Municipal Corporation of Jaipur Phone
    Municipal Corporation of Jaipur Address
    Pandit Deendayal Upadhya Parisar, Tonk Rd, Everest Colony, Lalkothi, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India - 302015