[Resolved]  Jal nigam Delhi — Water supply

Dear sir
i reside at Uttam nagar(East), New delhi and we are getting dirty water through water supply from last week .it may cost to your health kindly notice on this problem otherwise give us proper contact number of jal board on which we can register our problem .
i am waiting form you quick reply or action
i will be very greatful to you

Date-16-mar-2009 thanks
Chanchal Adhikari
A-53, UTTAM NAGAR(EAST),
Near Poly Factory
New Delhi-110059
Mobile no-[protected]

Comments

Jal nigam board Delhi — Water supply

Dear sir
i locate at uttam nagar and i am getting a dirty water supply my health in Danger please take a legal action and supply us pure water
i am waiting a quick response from you

thanks
Nishant pathak
A-53, Uttam nagar(East)
Near POLY FACTORY
NEW DELHI-110059
Mobile no-[protected]
Hello Sir,
I am living in Ramesh nagar, New delhi. I am facing a major problem of nil water in pipeline since saturday, 18th july'09. I have made all the payments till june.
Kindly look over the problem as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,
Kuhu Srivastava
6 B / 2, 1st floor,
Main Market,
Near Hum Sabki Rasoi.
Ramesh Nagar
New Delhi - 15
Hello Sir, i have just posted my complain but forgot to post my Contact number.
my landline no. is :[protected]
my mobile no. is : [protected]

kindly look through the problem asap.
I vill b grateful to u.

Kuhu srivastava
Dear sir
i reside at tagore gareden exten New delhi and we are getting dirty water through water supply in last week .it may cost to your health kindly notice on this problem otherwise give us proper contact number of jal board on which we can register our problem .
i am waiting form you quick reply or action
i will be very greatful to you

Ashutosh kumar
d-521, tagore garden,
new delhi
Last from ten days pump set motor burnt and no repairing has been done till today, we are facing lot of problem due to water supply affacting hundred families, please arrange to repair the motor immediately and supply the water from other sources.

Add:- M.S. Rana and others
Gali No. - 1, Opp. Police Station,
Kapashera, New Delhi
Mobile No. - [protected]

I have already been informed to Mr. Ravinder JEN through SMS. (Mob. No. [protected])
dear sir,
last four month problem of water pump are very week so my colony not come
water . this problem incering day by day.so please immediately the water from other sources.

palam colony
new delhi
sir i m ashish bansal living in sector-3 of vashali, ghaziabad actually facing a vry serious problem of dirty water from last 5 months sir if any thing is not done vry soon regarding this dirty water problem then we w'll b facing a lot diseas so plz do some thing vry soon.waiting ur reply
ashish bansal
IN REFERENCE TO LETTER NO.
1.D.ONO.2090VIP/MOS(H-M)2010 dt.[protected]
2.CMO/PGC/E/2010/169327dt.[protected] AND
3.CM/PGC/2010/171160 dt.[protected]
4.C.E.O.Dy.NO.6272/G dt.[protected]
ITS THE MATTER OF GRAVE CONCERN THAT THE RESIDENTS BAP NAGAR TANK ROAD, BASTI JULAHAN HAS BEEN SUFFERING FROM MORE THAN 3 YEARS DUE TO NON WATER SUPPLY TO THE AREA.
FOR IMPROVEMENT OF WATER SUPPLY IN THIS LACALITY A PROPOSAL FOR REPLACEMENT OF OLD WATER LINE BY P/L 100MM HAS BEEN APPROVED, WIDE LETTER NO.DJB E.E (C) 11/2010/5943 dt.27/10/2010. BUT TILL DATE NO ANY FURTHER ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN FOR RESOLVING THE GRIEVANCE.SO, KINDLY TAKE PROMPT ACTION IN THIS REGARD TO RESOLD OUR LONG AWAITED GRIEVANCES.

THANKING YOU