[Resolved]  Janaharsha Estates N Constructions Pvt Ltd — Not returning my money

We have paid initial amount of 13300/- for plot booking. We are not able to pay the money because of financial issues. We requested for refund and met you team members Deepika, Siva Prasad and Lingaiah about my issue.I already requested refund my money by deducting 5000/-. pay remaining balance of 8300/-.

They asked me to give a letter, I have given a letter 10 days back. Now again your team says refund is not possible.

I need money badly. They are saying to read terms and conditions on book and booking form. Normally your marketing team wont give that much chance to read all the document.

Comments

Membership No: 24541-FS

Their marketing person force me to pay the amount. Now he was not helping at all. He came to my house at 8pm and collected the money. They given Membership book after paying money, then how come I am able to read all terms and conditions..??

Membership No: 24541-FS

Hello Ravi,

Janaharsha people are full of . They simply lure innocent buyers via their sales team who rush u into buying the plot without providing complete inside out info as they just need commission nothing else.If something happens down the line these arseholes will ask u to refer toTerms and Conditions - Full of JERKS

Andhra Pradesh