[Resolved]  Janaksons Overseas — PF SETTLEMENT

My last employer is M/S. Janaksons Overseas (C-117 okhla industrial Area, Phase - 1 New Delhi - 110 020 ). I have been relieved from duty on 31st March 2007. My PF number is No is DL/23535/41. Further to this I have submitted my PF withdrawal forms (Forms No.10.C & Form no. 19) on 19th June 2008. Employer asked for new PF form to be filled up & I have submitted it on 1st August 2008. But still I am yet to receive the remittance in my bank account as filled in the forms. Almost One year is completed since I have submitted my PF withdrawal forms (Forms No.10.C & Form no. 19). So far the employer hasn’t given me details of Amount that is in my PF account also.

I have checked up in local PF office in Coimbatore and I have been informed that I have to contact only PF office in Nehru place Delhi for further details. Kindly advise / help me to how to go about it. I'm native of Coimbatore & now also I am employed in Coimbatore. So it is physically impossible for me to go and check up on the Nehru Place office.

Kindly help / advise me how to go about to get my PF amount remitted in Bank at the earliest.

Kind regards
R. SIVAPRAKASH.

Comments

JANAKSONS OVERSEAS — PF NOT YET SETTLED

My last employer, Simem Janaksons Aqua Pvt Ltd (C-117 okhla industrial Area, Phase - 1 New Delhi - 110 020 ), had duly submitted my PF withdrawal forms (Forms No.19 & 10 C) to my office on 8th March 2009. The company's PF Code No. is " JO-DL/23535/56 & SJA-DL/937033/4”

This is July 2009, and I'm yet to receive the remittance in my bank account as indicated in the forms. Kindly help me to go about this business. I'm currently stationed out Coimbatore tamil nadu, and it is physically impossible for me to go and check up on the Nehru Place office.

Kindly let me know the balance amount in this accounts, which will be more helpfull

D.RAVICHANDRAN
Dear Mr.Siva Prakash,

Atlast found a good way & please inform us if you are able to get something through this complaint so that we will also adapt the same

Best regards,