Janapriya Finance & Industrial Investment (India), Ho - Calcutta, Southern Regn Office - Madras — Claim against Mature Certificate

CH. VEERAIAH
Settlement of Endowment sum in r/o Certificate No. 141/2455 by Janapriya Finance & Industrial Investment (india) Ltd.,
Reg. Off: 147, Lake Town, CALCUTTA (Kolkata)-700 089
Central Regnl. Off: 4E/10, Jhandewallan Extension, NEW DELHI-110 055
Head Off: 34A, MATCALFE Street, 2nd Floor, CALCUTTA-700 013
Southern Regn. Off: Raheja Complex, 834, Mount Road, MADRAS (Chinnai)-600002

I submit that the above company has issued a Certificate bearing No. 141/2455 having Table No. 17/10 for an Endowment Sum of Rs. 5000/- under its social welfare schmes.
Other details being 1) DOM:03/10/1995
2) Date of Issue: 22/09/1986
3) Agency Code: 141/819 & Unit: 06/401
4) Issuing Branch: Khammam & Code: 141
I have been regularly paid quarterly amount @ Rs. 98.75 upto 1991. Meanwhile the Branch at Khammam was defunct and the company did not care to direct the customers. Now, I complain that where the company may be directed to correspond with me. The addressed letters returned without delivery to the southern Regional Office, Chennai.

With a hope of resolving my grievance, I remain.
CH. VEERAIAH, 11-10-703/1, Burhanpuram(locality), KHAMMAM-507001.

Complaint comments  9 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

i kamrudeen have a certificate No. CND1/802248 under social welfare scheme but till date i have not recieved any maturity amount from ur side ... Plz clearify and also give ur contact no.
my father invested in janapriya finance in 21/10/1983, my ref no jf/02/83 unit s-2736/15701 matured on 21/10/1993, we don t recived any maturity amount, so please tell us the status and send the matured amount
rakesh jangir
jhunjhunu rajasthan
e mail-dr.rakeshjangir@rediffmail.com
My uncle Mr.DANIEL BARETTO has invested in JANAPRIYA FINANCE & INDUSTRIAL INVESTMENT (INDIA) LTD. On 17th of August 1988. Certificate no-103/3343/86, Matured on17 th of August1994, we have not yet received any maturity amount from your side. So Please kindly send the status of this Company . to the below,
Email id : narayan_raj29@yahoo.co.in
my father K.JAYAKRISHNA RAJ invested in janapriya finance in 6/6/1986, my policy number is 121/03880/86 and table 20 is matured on 6/6/1992, we don t recived any maturity amount, so please tell us the status and give detaails to get that amount.my mail address is adhavsenthil@yahoo.com.mobile address is [protected]
My father in law sh. Sharda Prasad Upadhyaya invested in Janaptiya finance on18/09/1984.Certificate no is 28/8835 and table is 20 . It is matured on 18/09/1990.He doesn"ot receive any maturity amount till date.Pl. arrange to paid his amount.
S.P. Upadhyaya
I-1043 Hindalco Colony Renukoot, Sonbhadra, U.P.
pin-231217
Mb-[protected]
Email-chaturvediumesh13@yahoo.co.uk
I AM NEETA KURANI, MY MOTHER MRS JYOTI HIRANAND KURANI HAD INVESTED IN SOCIAL WELFARE SCHEMES ON 30-6-86 WHICH WAS TO MATURE ON 30-6-96 WE HAVE NOT RECD ANY MATURITY AMT.
DATE OF COMMNCEMENT-30-6-86
DATE OF MATURITY-30-6-96
CERTIFICATE NO.00502713/86
ENDOWMENT SUM RS-20, 000
KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL AND INFORM ME ON MY EMAIL ID-sapnalakhati@gmail.com
[protected] NEETA KURANI
I AM SUMAN MEENA, MY MOTHER MRS DROPATI BAI HAD INVESTED IN SOCIAL WELFARE SCHEMES ON 18-10-85 WHICH WAS TO MATURE ON 18-10-85 WE HAVE RECD MATURITY AMT. BUT NOT RETURN IN AMT. DATE OF COMMENCEMENT[protected], DATE OF MATURITY[protected], CERTIFICATE NO. 129/8734, ENDOWMENT SUM RS.- 8500. KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL AND INFORM ME ON MY EMAIL ID - SUMANMEENA2@GMAIL.COM[protected]-SUMAN MEENA
I submit that the above company has issued a Certificate bearing No. 121/4864/86 having Table No. 20/10 for an Endowment Sum of Rs. 5000/- under its social welfare schmes.
Other details being
1) DOM:03/10/1993
2) Date of Issue: 22/09/1989
3) Agency Code: 121/5929/86 & Unit: p12017/150522
4) Issuing Branch: Coimbatore & Code: 30
I have been regularly paid quarterly amount @ Rs. 52.00 upto 1990. Meanwhile the Branch at Coimbatore was defunct and the company did not care to direct the customers. Now, I complain that where the company may be directed to correspond with me. Please find the details and conduct to my email id covaibala122@gmail.com
My Mom Shylaja D Koti, has invested in JANAPRIYA FINANCE & INDUSTRIAL INVESTMENT (INDIA) LTD. Certificate no-103/0017621, Matured On 6th of August 2004. we have not yet received any maturity amount from your side. So Please kindly send the status of this Company to the below...
Email id : sandykoti7777@gmail.com

Janapriya Finance & Industrial Investment (India), Ho - Calcutta, Southern Regn Office - Madras - Claim against Mature Certificate

www.bdomains.com