[Resolved]  Jayam & Co, Annanagar, Chennai — Samsung LCD 32-inch 6-series offer (free DVD player)

I really liked the Samsung 6-series specifications.

We bought a 32-inch LCD 6-series TV at Jayam & Co in Anna Nagar, Chennai, on November 1, 2009.

Jayam & Co had a deal where if you pay an additional 1000 Rs, you get a DVD player worth 4000 Rs free with it.

We got the TV the next day as promised, but no DVD player or TV manuals etc.
[Also the box seem to have been tampered with - the Samsung installation guy told us himself!]

We've made numerous calls to Jayam for the past 3 weeks now, and visited them a dozen times, but all they can tell us is that the first moment they get stock from Samsung, they will give us the DVD player and manual.

I am sure those guys have sold the package DVD player for the 4000 Rs, and then are holding out on getting ours, and we just gut brutally bad customer response from both Samsung and Jayam.

Note to all: Dont buy Samsung packages or anything from Jayam & Co - if anything goes wrong, you are screwed!

Comments

Samsung LCD- Jayama and co Annanagar — Product not delivered

I liked the Samsung 5 series model, so I decided to gift one for my Brothers family.

I bought a 32-inch LCD 5-series TV @ Jayam and CO in Annanangar, chennai on 3rd Jan 2010, they were running out of stock at that time, however the sales guy promised me that he can deliver it on 15th of Jan 2010.

I did not receive the TV on 15th, when I called up they said the stock is still not received and they can deliver it only 18th Jan 2010

I did not receive on 18th so I visited the store, a person representing the store said the same reason that they did not receive the stock yet, by 20th they will deliver it. The response was not so good to take.

I did not receive it on 20th aswell , when I called up they said the same reason and they dont even care or bothered to commit a date to deliver the product

Its 21st today, I still not got a response from them. It is almost 20 days that i have booked the TV, Iam covering my face before my brother coz he has spent some 5k to alter the wall for wallmounting.

I still wondering what to do next

Iam really dissappointed with the of service Jayam and co, Customer realtionship is absolutely zero
I bought a Haier split ac from jayam and co ambathur, which was a faulty piece and they said that they will replace the indoor unit but its been close to a week but no luck. The are interested only till they sell a product. Their attitude towards complaints after sales is highly disappointing.

Complaint categoryCategory: TVs