[Resolved]  J.B.Traders — Banking

To,
Indian Consumer Complaints forum

Sir, I (sachiin j. agarwal) would like to draw your attention against the fact of the harassment and misbehavior which I've had faced from the leading financial bank in India GE Countrywide- Consumer Financial Services Ltd. and their recovery agents.

I (sachin j. agarwal) took a car loan from GE Countrywide of Rs.323000.00 start date 01/02/2001 which is cleared from my bank The Ratnakar Bank Ltd. Nana Peth Pune Through EMI's. Loan A/C No. APKOTH000960

The incident happened the date of 20th May 2009 in morning at 10.15 am when i (sachin j. agarwal) got a call from a recovery agent's of GE Countrywide from Delhi (No.[protected] they asked me to about the cheque return charges of Rs.3544 along with cheque of Rs.7611 and without taking any consideration they used a abusable language to me as well as threatened me, they treated me so badly and rudely. They warn me to pay this amount in two hours or they'll send a police to my home to arrest me then i immediately went to my bank and received my loan A/c statement and i found that this cheque is they were talking about has been cleared from my bank (The Ratnakar Bank Ltd. Loan A/c No. APKOTH000960 of Rs.7677 the date of 13/11/2003 Cheque No.396324 Cheque Date 29/10/2003). Then i went to Branch office at Dhole Patil Road Pune and informed them(Mr.Aditya Rana Mo.No.[protected]/Off.No.[protected]about this whole thing and the incident which is happened earlier morning at that day then i showed him(Mr.Aditya Rana) all my documents, bank statement, payment paid resets and other legal documents as he(Mr.Adityas Rana) required thereafter some argument when he(Mr.Aditya Rana) started to investigation he(Mr.Aditya Rana) realized the some kind of problem in their computer system my cheque hasn't been cleared to company either loan A/c isn't closed and after this long processes he(Mr.Aditya Rana) insured me that he'll solve my problems in one week as well as trying to return my original documents cause i still haven't got my original documents from GE Countrywide then i gave him (Mr.Aditya Rana) handmade Complaint letter as he asks me to the manager.

But till date i didn't get any kinda response from GE Country wide or Mr.Aditya Rana and haven't received my original documents from them (GE Countrywide).

Due to all these activities bad goodwill build about me in market and name also gone in civil for bad credibility.
So, i request you please try to maximum compensate for me for my goodwill and also resolve the matter as soon as.

Thanking You,