[Resolved]  JCL LTD — Railway Coaches

It is very appreciatable that our railway is earning such a huge profit and I heard that your ministry is targeting 1Lac crore profits.

But I do not understand why the condition of the railway coaches is so poor/filthy, I mean broken seats with cockroaches hiding underneath comes out while eating our food and while sleep they come out and play with our body.

Trains running towards southern part of India are in a pathetic situation in spite of several complaints to various authorities. I have noticed many times that no water available in toilets and wash basins, garbage bins are filled with left over and nobody removes it. Blankets and bed sheets supplied by the railway contractor is stinking and it has been used by somebody twice or thrice. Nobody ensure that the Private Contractor does his job sincerely or not, we can understand that there is a strong lobby behind them to protect. These problems are usually visible in Netravati express, Sampark Kranti Express, Mangala express etc.

Why the railway is not spending money to improve the condition of the coaches. Making huge profit makes any sense with out providing adequate facilities.

We know that you are a great minister with extra ordinary capabilities and why don’t you to issue a circular to improvise the condition of the trains running towards south. I request our Honourable Minister to kindly travel by one of these trains and feel the bites of cockroaches.

We are now in 20th century but the systems we are following are from15th century. This very painful to see that being an Indian we are still living like a slave of somebody. Please do something sir.

JAY HIND