[Resolved]  Jenson & Nicholson Financial Services Limited — Non receipt of Fixed Deposit - matured on 4.5.2002

I deposited Rs.5000/= as FD with the above named Company for a period of five years. After completion of the said period I did not get any trace of the above Kolkata based Company. I wrote a request a letter to RBI - Calcutta. In response to my letter I received a letter dated 27.1.2003 from RBI - Calcutta. From the reply of RBI I came to know that an Official Liquidator has been appointed by Calcutta High Court vide its order dated 23rd May 2002. A criminal complaint filed against the Company and its directors is pending in the Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Court, Calcutta. I had been advised to contact the Official Liquidator at 9 Old Post Office Street, 5th Floor, Kolkata - 700001. I sent a request letter for refund of my FD to him. But I receive no response till date.

I am an old person. I shall be much obliged if something can be done so that I can get refund of my hard earned money.

With regards,

A. K. Banerjee

Comments

Sub : Non Receipt of Maturity Payment from Jenson & Necholson Financial Services Ltd.
Ref : Fixed Deposit Receipt ( Cumulative ) No.[protected] Dated 31-5-97
Date of maturity –[protected], Maturity Amount : 15813.50

This refers to letter no. DNBS(RO)KOL NO. 1334-08.10.03/[protected] dated 26/08/2005 of RBI, Kolkata regarding the

But we regret to inform you that it has passed three years from the date of appointment of liquidator, no fruitful result has come

Jharkhand

Your immediate action on above is solicited . I am undergoing certain serious problems and stress in the family for want of money and looking forward to your immediate action. Awaiting to receiving a favorable reply from you immediately.

Ref : Fixed Deposit Receipt ( Cumulative ) No.83-C[protected] Dated 27.02.1997
Date of maturity : 27.02.2000, Maturity Amount : 15813.50/-

This refers to letter no. DNBS(RO)KOL NO. 1232/08.10.03/[protected] dated 26/08/2005 of RBI, Kolkata regarding the

( K S BALAKRISHNAN )
Mobile no. : [protected]
Ref : 1. Fixed Deposit Receipt ( Cumulative ) No.83-C[protected] Dated 31-03-97
Maturity amount = Rs. 14, 057/- 2) Fixed Deposit Receipt( Cumulative ) No.83-C[protected]
Dated 31-03-97 Maturity amount= Rs.14, 057/-Maturity Date of above two Deposits[protected]

This refers to letter no. DNBS(RO)KOL NO. 1233/08.10.03/[protected] dated 26/08/2005 of RBI, Kolkata regarding the above subject, through which RBI, Kolkata informed us that the above matter is pending in the Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Court, Kolkata and you have been appointed by Kolkata High Court vide order dated 23rd May 2002.

But we regret to inform you that it has passed six years from the date of appointment of liquidator, no fruitful result has come out till date. You are once again requested to look into the matter and do the needful.

( K S SHYAMALA )
Dear Sirs,
Sub : Non Receipt of Interest Payment from Jenson & Necholson Financial Services Ltd
Ref : 1. Fixed Deposit Receipt ( Cumulative ) No.83-C[protected] Dated 14-03-97
Maturity amount = Rs. 15, 813/-
I am one of the victims of Gujarat Earthquake which took place on 26th Janurary in 2000 when I was staying in Bhuj (Gujarat).
I lost everything in the earthquake and had to shift to my native place at Coimbatore. After many reminders, though I received
my principal amount i.e. Rs.9000/-, but the interest amount for all these years have not been sent to me. Not a single interest
I received since the inception. It may please be noted that this was Cumulative Fixed Deposit.

SESHADRI IYER NARAYAN
NO. 6, AVM GARDEN
KAMARAJAR ROAD
UPPILIPALIYAM POST
VARADHARAJA PURAM
COMIBATORE : 641 015
TAMILNADU

Yours faithfully,
The company swallowed my 20, 000/-rupees.

There is no trace of the company.

The government probably helps such types of fraud companies who cheat gullible citizens.

A K JHA
Bihar

Jenson & Nicholson Financial Services Ltd. — Non-receipt of FD

We had deposited Rs 25000/- with Jenson & Nicholson Financial Services Ltd., but we are yet to receive the maturity amount, which matured on 15/05/2002.
-Sharmila Goswami

JENSON & NICHOLSON SERVICES LTD — NON-RECEIPT OF INTEREST & PRINCIPAL AMOUNT

Non-Receipt of delayed interest and Principal Amount . FDR no.70-Q[protected]. Maturity Date- 02.04.2000.
36 months quarterly .
The promotors of the company were frauds and criminals, who ate up monies of many persons like me. I strongly condem such business houses.

A K JHA
I deposited Rs.12000/= as FD with the above named Company for a period of five years. After completion of the said period I did not get any trace of the above Kolkata based Company. This refers to letter no.7572 and 7573, Recurring Deposit Receipt No-01696and 017196 dated 21.03.2001 and 27.03.2001

So I would like to request the government to please see the above matter.

Barun Kumar Bhawal
Kolkata
My email id-bb03.[protected]@gmail.com
You are requested to send Email Address of Jenson & Nicholsoon Financial Services Limited.
My Santimoy Dasgupta

Also suffered a loss of Rs.12863/- from Jamshedpur. No trace of party details of my investment

Certificate No.83-C[protected] dated: 20.03.1997

Any body can give any details of this company for recovery please suggest

Mr. Santimoy Dasgupta