[Resolved]  Jetking — refund

dear sir,

i am student of jetking,sadhshivanagar which is located in banglore.i already registred compalint against this institute regarding branch change but i did't get the proper response from any of the jetking managment.now am doing job so i cant do the course and i also not complited the 30% of course module.But i paid the full money to institute in apr[protected]rps).so i request the jetking managment to refund the my money ...i have all the fees receipts.. please take this matter as serious .if i did't get the response i will go to other media.
.I dont know if i can register a complaint for this reason please confirm me through phone that my complaint is registerd or if not please call me and tell where i have to
submit complaint my phone number is [protected].i request you to solve this problem as early as possible.

Comments

I think there might be some misunderstanding between you and the Jetking staff. Please contact the official person at Jetking I am sure they might help you. As it is a reputed institute they are not going to spoil your career just because of such small reason. They always help their student in what so ever way they can. This has helped them to gain a reputation in the country. Jetking is a good institute. Jetking faculty is very smart and very good. Jetking give the 100%job. Jetking give good job too all intelligent and smart students. You join the JETKING institute and make our life bright. We all must thank Jetking for giving such valuable knowledge.
Jetking is among the best institutes of India and is recognized worldwide. I surely agree with Akshay that there might be some misunderstanding between you and the Jetking staffs. If you want any such help from Jetking it will be better to contact with the official Jetking authority and they will help you for sure.
HI I think you should visit Jetking center and sort this out. They are considerate and will surely help. I would also suggest you not to be completely dependent on Jetking but explore the IT job market by yourself. I am sure you will get a nice job. All the best for your future.
ya its totaly fake...
What nonsense are you talking? If you ask me being a Jetking student I never faced any problem from their side. I have seen people posting fictitious complaints to discourage students from joining Jetking. I guess these complaints come up from the competitors of Jetking. Jetking is the best institute where you can invest less and earn more. You don’t have to be a graduate to study with Jetking. I joined Jetking after my 12th and did JCHNE, a 2yrs course in Hardware and Networking. Currently I am working with TCS on a third party pay roll and really earning handsome salary. I am in fact very happy with what life has given me until now and wish for the finest in prospect. All thanks to my Lord who gave me a settled life through Jetking.
Hi All, this is Himanish, please write your feed back or complaint to Jetking [protected]@jetking.com or call [protected] to discuss on any kind of issues, Jetking customer support is very happy to help you any time. All your problems can be resolved quickly and effectively.
Any problem related to job placements or coaching feel free to contact oour Customer Support at [protected] or write to Jetking [protected]@jetking.com
Jetking is a reputed institution and is recognized world wide. There might be a problem but there are officials whom you could contact and solve the issue you are going through. They being of the best institution will help the students work hard and build their career having a bright future.

Jetking Infotrain Phone
    +91 11 3295 4693 [Delhi]
    +91 11 2204 4073 [Delhi]
    +91 22 2415 6486 [Corp Office]
    Jetking Infotrain Address
    401, Bussa Udyog Bhavan, T.J. Road, Sewri (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 40001