[Resolved]  Jharkhand Electricity Board Ranchi — applied for electricity in 2008 till now not got

Dear Sir / Madam

With respect to above mention subject I would like to inform you that I am resident of Vill - Dhekitola , Pithoria – Ps, Kanke , Ranchi. We are about 136 app. Consumer have registered for Electricity in 2008 and till now we have not got the Electricity. We have gone to the office located in Kanke but we didn’t got the proper feed back from the Jharkhand Electricity Board Ranchi employee. We are not able to understand what to do and whom to contact.

Please try to resolve our problem. For further details please contact Mr. Jaiprakash [protected] or email : [protected]@hotmail.com

Jai

Comments

To,
The Executive Engineer,
Electric Supply Division,
The Jharkhand state electricity board,
Sainik Market, Main Road, Ranchi.

Sub: - Meter reader is not coming regularly to our area.

Ref:- AG - 12 D- 8337.

I am leaving at Central Ashoka Colony (Near Ashok Kunj) in opposite Road No. 3, Ashok Nagar, Ranchi. Meter reader is not coming regularly to our area, presently your meter reader has not taken any meter reading since last three months and also found that Electric Bill is being submitted to the consumer without taking any reading i.e average billing or more than the average. These problems are solving by the higher officer of the Board after lot of exercising.

Meter Reader is not aware about the duties and responsibility, because of appointment of the meter reader is on the basis of contract.

My request to you that meter reading should be regularized as per norms, so that correct bill for each month will come, and we can easily pay your bill in timely.

Ranchi, Dated- 18/06/2011.
Yours faithfully

A.K.Sinha,
B-4, Central Ashoka Colony,
Opp-Road No-3, Ashok Nagar, RANCHI
( JHARKHAND)-834002.
I so pissed off why everyday at around 2 pm /2:30 pm electricity is been cut to our area park road no:01 Ashok nagar .This is so irritating, our colony is VVIP colony & we have no such good facilities.. My question is whyyy??? Electric supply division people are not doing your job properly !! U guys should be fired ..For what we are paying our bills !can plz explain me ?