[Resolved]  Jolly Gemini Manpower Consultants — Over Billing

The Customer Care Head,
VodaFone Care,
Cochin

Sub: My bill no: [protected] dtd 01.06.08

I Mr. James Abraham, with Mobile No;[protected] connection using for more than a Decade. I was almost happy about the service which you had given me till before 2 months.

I was shocked my by seeing my bill no: [protected] dtd 01.06.08. Every month Iam a accurate bill amount payer and which can be refer with my earlier bills. Regarding this complaint, I had contacted many times your customer care service and Vodafone store at HighCourt Junction, Cochin. Nobody was giving proper attention and I surprised about your value of services.

I used to go to Abroad and used your service in roaming many times. But, when the last time I went to Singapore and got a roaming charge of Rs. 20716.13 I was using an another sim on those days and but charged tremendously for outgoing and Iam sure Iam not made this much calls.

Also, on my roaming charges you can see that, Roaming call forward is charged Rs. 4752. This service was not requested by me.

At this juncture, I request you to waive off my bill for Rs.10, 000/- and I am ready to pay Rs.17, 000/ only. Unless I am planning to cancel you services.

Please revert me sooner.