[Resolved]  JTBS AT PERAMBUR — JTBS AT PERAMBUR

SIR TODAY I PURCHASED ONE KATPADI TICKET FROM JTBS AT PERAMBUR BUT HE HAS CHARGED ME RS.2/- MORE THAN NORMAL PRICE. I WAS SHOCKED BECAUSE HE SUPPOSED TO CHARGE ME RE.1/- ONLY AS PER RULES. WHEN I ASKED FOR THAT A YOUNG man REPLIED THAT JTBS OWNER INVESTED LAKHS OF RUPEES AND ONE RUPEE IS NOT SUFFICIENT FOR THAT INVESTMENT. I WAS HURRY TO PURCHASED THE TICKET THEREFORE I DID NOT GO DETAILS WITH THAT YOUNG MAN. I HAVE LOST RE1/- UNNECESSARY. ANY RAILWAY OFFICIAL CAN GIVE ANY REPLY??
B. BISWANATHAN
PERAMBUR

Comments

i am agree with this fact. i also paid rupee one extra apart from JTBS commission. perambur JTBS is very worst in behavior. they are looting money from passenger.
v. viswanathan
perambur

We have been running the JTBS for the past 10 months. We have not received any issues so far. This is the first time we have received such a mail. I have sent you 2 mails to you and did not get any response. Or please send your contact no so that we can discuss what is the issue. I have sent my contact number in the email.

Yuvaraj S
Selling train tickets at extra cost by JTBS is not punishable but any one selling train tickets at same cost in railway premises is doing an offense.
This is as per the existing Railway act.

Complaint categoryCategory: Railways