[Resolved] Jumbo Circus, Awbi, Cza And Wccb - Naresh Kadyan — Confiscate all abused animals from Jumbo Circus at Manimajra - Chandigarh.
Blind hippo has been killed by the Jumbo circus, OIPA in India demands WCCB investigations along with NARCO test of Manager concerned.
Police Station, Manimajra,
Please find attached here with the letters of the Animal Welfare Board of India, Central Zoo Authority of India, Medical examination of the performing animals with the Jumbo circus at Manimajra, Inspection report of Dr. Sandeep Jain, illegal animals baby female elephant along with the ownership of male elephant papers and online petition, which is duly supported by the International communities for ready references.
It is humbly submitted that:
1. That the Animal Welfare Board of India - AWBI has issued the registration of following animals vide letter of even number dated 13.5.2004:-
Elephant – 8, Horses – 13, Dogs – 13, Hippo – 1, Parrots – 15, Camels – 3, Pelicans – 1.
In continuation to the above, few animals were added by the Jumbo Circus and the same was registered by the AWBI vide letter of no.8-2/1277/P-2009 FC dated 7th September, 2009:-
Donkey -2, Goat – 1, Turkey -2, Dog – 13, Persian Cat -8 and Emu – 1, where as due to animal cruelty blind Hippo is dead and many animals are missing.
2. The Animal Welfare Board of India cancel the registration of all performing animals with the Jumbo circus and the registration of Jumbo circus with the Central Zoo Authority of India not yet renewed as per section 38-H of the Wild Life Protection Act, 1972 but Jumbo circus stationed at Manimajra – Chandigarh violating the all concerned legislations and animals are being compelled to perform illegally.
3. All animals are being shifted in a very cruel manner with out pre transport permit as required under section 96 of the Cattle Transport Rules, 1978 amended in 2001 from Rajasthan via Rohtak, Panipat and Patiala to Manimajra. For camels there are guidelines issued by the National Research Centre on Camels (Govt. of India) is also attached here with for ready references along with the guidelines for wild animals.
4. A male elephant was not belongs to Jumbo circus but the Management of the circus cheat the all concerned officials, concealed the facts for personnel gain and profit, where as a male elephant was brought for inbreeding purpose and then a male baby elephant was born, proof attached here with but with the help of fake statements Jumbo circus got another birth certificates producing female baby calf, proof attached here with to prove cheating, concealing the facts for personnel gain and profit, due to poaching this female baby elephant was brought from her natural habitat, where as proof of burden on the accused, as per the Wild Life Protection Act, 1972.
5. Semi blind male Hippo was compelled to perform and illegally shifted from one place to another since last many years and due to cruelty he was killed, docked tails dogs were disposed off, feather chopped birds are also with the Jumbo circus, which violates the concerned legislations.
Hence Jumbo circus partners Shri Ajay Shanker and Ashok Shanker violating the laws with the help of all Managers / Officials of the circus, so FIR may kindly be lodged against all above said offenders after confiscating all abused animals under section 120-B, 420, 428-429, 268 IPC read with the Wild Life Protection Act, 1972 and the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act, 1960, as animals are being compel to perform with out any required equipments and in the presence of full time Veterinarian.
It is further requested that all abused animals may kindly be sheltered with the SPCA, Chandigarh or PFA Chandigarh for further treatment, care and shelter during court trails.
Representative of the United Nation affiliated OIPA chapter in India, www.oipa.org
C-38, Rose Apartment, sector-14, Prashant Vihar, Rohini, DELHI – 110085.
Mobile – [protected] Email – Kadyan.[protected]@gmail.com
Cc for information and necessary action to:
1. AWBI and CZA
2. The Chief Wildlife Warden of Chandigarh.
Was this information helpful?
Aug 13, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|
Category: Government Organizations
Add Company Information