[Resolved]  JustDial.com — Cheated by employee

I am registered with Just Dial company since last 2 years One of your employee Nimit arora cheated me of 16000 rupees.He made me sign a paper saying its a contract paper for starting a new contract(my earlier conract was expired). He took 3 months money in advance and said that your contact will be terminated automatically after 3 months if you dont like the service.I got Zero responce from the new contract and never bothered to renew my contract after 3 months.On The pretext of signing new contract he made me sign a ECS Paper. I never knew i am signing a ECS paper underwhich money will be deducted automatically every month from my bank account.It was too late when i found upon recieving my bank Statement.He has cheated me and Now he has stopped recieving my calls , obviously he knows what he has done.please take strict action against your employee Nimit Arora so that in future he doesnt Cheat people of their hard earned money

Comments

this is absolutely true, just dial is a cheating company don't invest money on that.

they are not doing their commitment and cheating money in everywhere, particularly in chennai location don't trust the telemarketing people called rajamal and other gals.

initally they will give no. of calls but later in next month they will ask to upgrade the plan and force customers to do change their plans from 15000 to 40000 and lakhs in amount.

after that they never respond any calls and absolute cheating company

JUSTDIAL IS CHEATING COMPANY DONT PAY YOUR MONEY
Dear Dr. Vikas,

With reference to our telecon, we have resolved the issues.
I would like to request you to please widthraw this complaint.

Thanks & Regards,
Shakir Hussain
Customer Support-Just Dial
just dial is cheat company do not believed just dial it money loss only.
Dear Customer,

We would like to understand & resolve your grievances to serve the best services for long & healthy business terms.

Kindly contact on [protected] or[protected] Extn No 2454 or mail on [protected]@justdial.com & [protected]@justdial.com

Thanking You,