[Resolved]  jyoti marine services — PASSPORT NOT RECEIVED

Hello Sir,
I have applied for my Son's passport (now 10 months old) on May 16th 2008 in Lucknow passport office (SP office) and police enquiry has been done. however we didn't recieve any updates on this till date. I am finding status in online enquiry site, It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time

Passport file reference number: - LKO-A[protected]
Passport applied date :[protected]
Place applied : - LUCKNOW, UP
Name of applicant : - SATENDAR BARAI
Date of Birth :[protected]
It is been 10 months since this applicaton processed.
Thanks in advance for your time and for doing needful

Comments

Hello Sir,
I have applied for my Brother's passport (now 2 months old) on 8th DECember 2008 in Karimnagar passport office (SP office) and police enquiry has been done on 13th December 2008. however we didn't recieve any updates on this till date. I am not finding any status in online enquiry site. could you please enquire on the same and do the needful. below are the application details:

Passport file reference number: - Z162539
Passport applied date : - 08 Dec 2008
Police verification completed : - 13 Dec 2008
Name of applicant : Mohammed Shahabaz Ahmed
Date of Birth : - 27/July/1986

It is been 2 months since this applicaton processed.
Thanks in advance for your time and for doing needful
Hello Sir,
I have applied for my passport on 24th januvary 2009 in Karimnagar passport office (SP office) and police enquiry has been done on 27th januvary 2009. however we didn't recieve any updates on this till date. I am not finding any status in online enquiry site. could you please enquire on the same and do the needful. below are the application details:

Passport file reference number: - Z150680
Passport applied date : - 24 januvary 2009
Police verification completed : - 27 januvary 2009
Name of applicant : sandupatla harikristna
Date of Birth : - 04/08/1987
i have applied passport on 11feb 2008.but still now not received. i enquire passport status.in that status u have problem on signature so send three specimen signature in plain white sheet. i have alredy send two time in register post. still now not taken any action so please enquire.

Passport file reference no;MASW740104
Passport applied Date:11-febuary 2009
Name of applicant:saravanakumar.v
Hello Sir,
I have applied for my passport on 30th APRIL 2009 in GPO, ABIDS, HYDERABAD and police enquiry has been done on 28th MAY 2009. however we didn't recieve any updates on this till date. I am not finding any status in online enquiry site. could you please enquire on the same and do the needful. below are the application details:

Passport file reference number: - HYDW25312109
Passport applied date :[protected]
Place applied : GPO, ABIDS, HYDERABAD
Police verification completed :[protected]
Name of applicant : K SURENDER REDDY
Date of Birth :[protected]
hello sir,
my name is prashanht ila .I applied my my passport at karimnagar, hyderabad they give the file no. but enquiry my passport status on on-line it shows "File Reference Number (HYD-Z[protected] is either wrong or Information NOT available " like this. please tell me what is the problem .
Hello Sir,
I have applied for my passport on 18th NOV 2009 in Karimnagar passport office (SP office) and police enquiry has been done on 26 NOV 2009. however we didn't recieve any updates on this till date. I am not finding any status in online enquiry site. could you please enquire on the same and do the needful. below are the application details:

Passport file reference number: - Z15558009
Passport applied date : - 18/11/09
Police verification completed : - 26 NOV 2009
Name of applicant : I PRASHANTH
Date of Birth : - 09/02/1986
respected sir, i have applied for the passport on[protected], enquiry was done with in a week by srinivasa rao garu, peddapalli. district - karimnagar. I recived a letter from RPO mentioning for the re-enquiry, and i have done the processes yet again by submitting 3 personal perticular forms, along with the proof of stay. Again with in a month police enquiry has been done by the police official srinivas rao garu peddapalli karimnagar, but the thing is that till today there is no responce and i have been waiting for the passport since one year. please please consider my agony and do the need full.
my purticulars:
1) FILE NO : HYDZ15076509
2) GROUP : Z
hello sir,
my name is Akku Anoj .I applied my my passport past 2 months back at karimnagar, hyderabad they give the file no. but enquiry my passport status on on-line it shows " This file not recieved from Passport Office /Not Related To Hyderabad City Police, Special Branch " like this. please tell me what is the problem .
PLEASE HELP ME
my email id : anoj.[protected]@gmail.com

hello sir,
my name is raju kukatla .I applied my my passport at karimnagar, hyderabad they give the file no. but enquiry my passport status on on-line it shows "File Reference Number (HYD-Z[protected] is either wrong or Information NOT available " like this. please tell me what is the problem .
Passport file reference number:HYDZ15390710
EMAILID:kalkireddy.[protected]@gmail.com
hello
am jameer khan pathan i make my new pass port last 22/07/2010 and my pass port no. is J1804815 but wht happan sitll my police inqueary is panding and i whant my ppc report so wht i do ...plz help me
plz give me peply on my yahoo mail my id is [protected]@yahoo.com
my mo. no. is [protected]
Hello Sir,
I have applied for my passport on 7th oct 2010 in Karimnagar passport office (SP office) and police enquiry has been done on 13th oct 2010. however we didn't recieve any updates on this till date. I am not finding any status in online enquiry site. could you please enquire on the same and do the needful. below are the application details:

Passport file reference number: - Z15705010
Passport applied date : - 07/10/2010
Police verification completed : - 13 oct 2010
Name of applicant : M GANAPATHI
Date of Birth : - 12/05/1988
email [protected]@REDIFFMAIL.COM
hi sir
i had applied my wife passport in june. feli no is z154363 name is thaduri rama. kindly issue the passport sir pls thankyou very much.
I Zahid Khan S/o Azim Khan R/o Bardoliya- Janjarahwa Harreyiya District Balrampur
I have deposited the form of the pass port on[protected] vide file no. LKOA[protected] but the proceediding is still pending and the pass port has not awarded by your department may kindly consider my request and same my pass port may kindly be issued as soon as possible
have u nine nife
I Zahid Khan S/o Azim Khan
R/o Bardoliya- Janjarahwa Harreyiya District Balrampur
I have deposited the form of the pass port on[protected] vide file ref no. LKOA[protected] but the proceediding is still pending and the pass port has not awarded by your department may kindly consider my request and same my pass port may kindly be issued as soon as possible
have u nine nife
STATE: UTTER PRADESH
DATE OF SUBMMITTING FORM.[protected]
Mobile No. [protected] - [protected]
E- Mail Id. [protected]@gmail.com

daer sir may kindly consider and provide the pass port as soon as possible
have u nice life
Hello Sir,
I have applied my passport (now 3 months old) on 12th DECember 2010 in Karimnagar passport office (SP office) and police enquiry has been done in january. however we didn't recieve any updates on this till date. I am not finding any status in online enquiry site. could you please enquire on the same and do the needful. below are the application details:

Passport file reference number: - Z158458
Passport applied date : -12 dec 2010
Name of applicant : UNDATI SWATHI
Hello Sir,
I have applied my passport (now 5 months old) on 26th October 2010 in Karimnagar passport office (SP office) and police enquiry has been done on 4th December. however we didn't receive any updates on this till date. I am not finding any status in online enquiry site. could you please enquire on the same and do the needful. below are the application details:

Passport file reference number: - Z158290
Passport applied date : - 26 Oct 2010
Name of applicant : Ranjith Reddirajula
sir, I have applied passport on[protected] in karimnagar passport office and police equinry has been done on 23 march 2012 but we don, t recive passport and updates online please sir send the passport pass port reference number Z15085812, Name ; CH.Thirupathi

Complaint categoryCategory: Other