[Resolved] Jyoti Ranjan ( Adityam) Traced — Fraud, scam, Cheating

scambuster00
Dear Investigators and Fellow BPO Professionals,
This is to bring in your notice that ace fraudster by the name JYOTI RANJAN ( Adityam) has been traced in NOida area, He is accused of countless Fraud and scams in practically all metro cities in India and Abroad, His last fraud company was Alyosha Info tech for which people are already searching for him,
Currently he is running another company with his same old fraud intentions, the details are below for your information.

Travelogold services Pvt. Ltd
E-24, Sector 3 Noida UP,

He is working as Founder and managing director of the company, His land line number is
[protected] Phone line)

Bipin Bihari Sharma
Kurkuri Bhavan
Road no. 19
Patna Bihar.

It is requested to the victims of this Ace Fraudster to kindly come forward and put in details, helping us put this curse behind the bars.

Attached is the photograph of this fraud.
Jyoti Ranjan did everything in his power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where Jyoti Ranjan's image and services are concerned.
jyotiranjaloy's response Jul 27, 2015
The owner has already taken care of things and all these complaints are personally motivated and need to be removed as they contain filthy and personally harmful materials.

Comments

Hi Demolishaditya,

I am Amitabh Sinha and I have known Jyoti Ranjan for almost 6 years now. My wife Parvathy Nair and Jyoti Ranjan have known each other for even more than that time. Jyoti Ranjan has been the coolest and most charismatic and aimful entrepreneur I have ever met. I met my wife Parvathy Nair during one of the parties Jyoti Ranjan and Parvathy were attending together. I was a bit reluctant in the beginning to approach Jyoti Ranjan but after we started having a conversation, I was blown away by his level of knowledge and the audacity with which he indulged in the conversation with me.

Me and Jyoti Ranjan slowly started engaging more. I have always enjoyed my conversations with him. I have known the actual Jyoti Ranjan and Jyoti Ranjan is indeed the coolest buddy I ever had.

Comment marked as Resolved

I am an ex-employee of the company and was recently fired on 21st of July 2015 by the management and as such had personal grudges against the company and the management including the owner. The complaints on the forum were completely put out of my frustration.

I was fired mainly because of my own incompetency as I could not deliver anything in 3 months of my professional association with them. Also the employees who are currently working with the company have always been paid their salaries on time in most of the cases. The management has always looked after the wellbeing of every employee and hence it was completely wrong of me to have put any such kind of negative comment about the company or its management in any scenario.
yes Sir this is the complte truth, I have worked with this madarchod Bihari fraudster in the last company.
He is a completely lose character Guy, So Girls please get a side from him always to save yourselfs, he look after women for one only purposes you know what i mean . Right,
He fly on kingfisher airlines only because he see and talk to very decent and good looking girls in plain flights, his mouth really really smell to much lot bad I swear.I know this thing that dozens of people who he has frauded are looking for him very much badly,
my lose is the salary that he never pay along with lots of other people he has given job to in his old company but when to pay salary he fly to unknown place and he is missing from then, ,
Guys please note he is very very very claver and shrewd fraud person, and he has god gift of making fool of people,
if you guys know him, stay away from him, and in no case take him to your house at all.

but please come forward and help Indian law and police to put this fraud and cheatster virus behind bars, I am inform about his office and location to all people I know from last company to get him and beat him on the road, he is like a man who should be made nude on road with black paint on his face and beat like dog i swear.

pleae please please, stay away of this Bihari fraud, he had not worked in reput company, he is only doing fraud and scam since begin,

he is very bad fraud guys, thats it
Hi pritpalsingh,

I am Amitabh Sinha and I have known Jyoti Ranjan for almost 6 years now. I find your statements totally fake. My wife Parvathy Nair and Jyoti Ranjan have known each other for even more than that time. Jyoti Ranjan has been the coolest and most charismatic and aimful entrepreneur I have ever met. I met my wife Parvathy Nair during one of the parties Jyoti Ranjan and Parvathy were attending together. I was a bit reluctant in the beginning to approach Jyoti Ranjan but after we started having a conversation, I was blown away by his level of knowledge and the audacity with which he indulged in the conversation with me.

also hear you get the email i have copy from other complaint, please pass tis to police cyber crime department please .ok guys

jyoti.[protected]@travelogold.com
Managing.[protected]@travelogold.com
[protected]@travelogold.com

he lives in a place called Ashok nagar in delhi near noida, I search for him and post his home adress as soon as i get, his Now Company address of Travelogold and His Bihar addres is already shared by good sir above, for the very good of society, let us keep our society clean with no fraud like this JYOTI RANJAN ( ADITYAM) Fraud peoples
Also to keep post to all you guys, he also has a young brother by name RAJAN SINGH, he also fraud like his old brother JYOTI RANJAN, they work hand to hand to each one and do long frauds togather, he was Chief quality manager in Aloysha Infotech, but like his old brother he is alsovery danger for women, lose chracter type sams as his brother,

simple rule guys, Never trust Biharis, Never,
Also i want inform that his young brother is also help him fraud, his name is RAJAN SINGH, and both these small and big brother help each other in doing fraud and stoling money of innocent people.so keep this in your mind also people.
Glad you are about to get Caught you filthy piece of rotten , You had enough of your days!! Its pay back time now .

Sincerely,
SID MURREY
Director (Asia operations)
Travelozee
adityam.[protected]@gmail.com

FB id of his small brother, same bihari fraud madarchod RAJAN SINGH
This is FB id of another madarchod fraud whos name is RAJAN SINGH, he is brother of JYOTI RANJAN and an equally effective fraud and cheater

here you go guys.. get the MM and do some noble service to the society by nabbing such a filth and curse on earth.
Ph:[protected]
Patna,
Bihar
Hi Demolishaditya,

Comment marked as Resolved

I am extremely sorry to have made these posts about my previous company. These posts were made out of personal grudges against the employer and owner. Ranjan is a great guy and as an employer he has been working hardest to make ends meet for employees and the company. I wish him and his company the best in future.
Yes he is the big cheater and currently running a new company @Jamshedpur (Jharkhand). Whatever is mentioned into this post is 100% true. Again he started doing fraud there and showing people that he is trying to attract investor to invest into his company. On of his investor, he always talks about is Manoj Mathew who himself is an owner of Sigma Infosolution in JP Nagar (Bangalore). This kamina with his one partner at delhi named Kapil Rampal is trying to collect money from market. He does not have any vision to run any company, nor any product that is being developed. His product named Social Lyk, Sparter (Virtual Class Room), Contentual (Online news), Chargebook(Accounting ERP) are only a name, on that basis he is trying attract investor. This kamina is not able to pay salary to any employee and every day he is telling that he will give salary. His new company name is Intelliber Infosoft pvt ltd. and website address is intelliber.com. 100% fake response he is giving. Nothing is taking cared till now. And currently he is running a new company named Intelliber infosoft @Jamshedpur (Jharkhand). His company website is intelliber.com. Again he started cheating with new employees and not paying salary to them. He always try to attract investor to invest his DABBA company. He does not even an idea how to run a company. This kamina has fired 7 employess just because they all got to know about his past dark history. He ran away from delhi just because no body will catch him and started this company here in Jamshedpur.

Do you have a problem posting the comments under your original name?

His new company name is Intelliber Infosoft pvt ltd. and website address is intelliber.com. People like him should not exist. He is international fraudster.

Do you have a problem posting the comments under your original name?

Jyoti Ranjan is very fraud person and he start again new company name is INTELLIBER INFOSOFT PRIVATE LIMITED and start same with innocent person His company website is intelliber.com. Again he started cheating with new employees and not paying salary to them. he is very big and smart fraud person his whole family is doing same thing with innocent person please be aware this person jyoti ranjan is big fraud
Hi Nicky84,

I am pretty sure this is not your original name.

I have similar experience with Jyoti Ranjan. He is a complete case!!

Jyoti Ranjan ( Adityam) Traced - Fraud, scam, Cheating