[Resolved]  Kalyanadhama Infotech, Mangalore — kalyana Dhama Infotech, Mangalore Complaints - Got Blank CD inplace of Online Jobs data

Dear Sir/madam

i had placed an order for Online jobs CD cost 300 + 15 (handling) = Rs.315.00. I paid full amount to postman but when I opened the CD, I found that it was blank. the vendor is Kalyana Dhama Infotech, mangalore.
I'm totally disgusted as i saved my pocket money(as i am a student) hoping to get some money back.

i just want to say how they can survive after frauding like that...

i want to lodge a strong complaint with the help of you pls help.
subhajit

Comments

PLS MY REGISTRATION NO B 4969 NO PROSES MY WORKING CD PLS RPLY

PARMAR HARISHCHANDRA (AHMEDABAD) GUJRAT MO NO-[protected] PLS BY REPLY BUT LEGAL PROSSES.
SIR MY NAME IS DEBASISH GUPTA I HAVE PAID MONEY TO THE POSTMAN AND GOT THE CD BUT HOW TO WORK IN ON LINE JOB I DON'T NO SIR BUT I PAID MONEY FOR YOUR COMPANY BUT REPLY NOT COMING WHAT IS PROBLEM SIR I DON'T NO SIR PLEASE TELL ME REASON SIR IMMEDIATELY SIR AND HOW TO WORK IN ON LINE JOB PLEASE... TELL ME SIR.
Dear sir

my namen is prabha aparna am taken this cd 2 months back for 415/- daily am doing that what you given job in cd but am not got any money form you or that company side i am disagree in this job give me soloution

regards
prabha aparna bangalore
We were hopeful that this could be a good income earner for some of our less fortunate brethren. However, the CD sent to us has only 200 pictures and no instructions on how to proceed further. E-mailing "[protected]@gmail.com" has only evoked silence. Also a letter posted to the address given has produced no result.

Essentially we have no idea what to do with the CD and Kalyanadhama is not telling.

I guess this is a fly by night operation and needs addressing.
Dear sir, madam
i am rinku kumar vill+post parpa dist ghaziabad u.p my reg.no is B1238

I had placed an order for Online jobs CD cost 300 + 15 (handling) = Rs.315.00. I paid full amount to postman but when I opened the CD, i conguse, not clear data, the vendor is Kalyana Dhama Infotech, mangalore.

i just want to say how they can survive after frauding like that...

i want to lodge a strong complaint with the help of you pls help.

Thanks regards
Rinku Kumar
I am Received C.D., but i am not knowldge left what i will do ! Sendar By vino n.sharma from Ambaji
hello sir i got cd...plese tell me about online work...how to get money
this stupid website just fraud with d guys n take the money from us dnt go for it
please anyone tell me how to cancel the order..i tried earlier but not succeed ..its totally wastage of money because i know the CD is blank, , so i don't want to work, , , , ,

Complaint categoryCategory: Other