[Resolved]  Kanakia Spaces , Vasundhara — Not keeping commitments with the Customer

I was looking for a flat through a reputed estate agent of Thane. My estate agent initially discussed with the developer Kanakia Spaces- Vasundhara, Thane and firmed up a proposal. I visited site with my family on 6th of January and inspected the property on offer. On that day I was offered two flats in Vasundhara same size and price. I selected one flat along with covered parking, finalized the negotiation and gave token amount in cheque. I was given a plain paper quotation and receipt signed by the sales executive. I was told that developer will go ahead with the process only when I show the loan sanctioned amount and my own contribution is ready.

In my subsequent site visits I was offered a draft agreement copy to give me confidence that the deal is on. As advised by the developer I got my loan sanctioned, surrendered my LIC policies, sold my investments at throw away prices next day (I have proof of all my actions and I have my agent as witness) to organize finances so that I can get my DREAM HOME.

Then the drama started, on 12th Jan I was told (over phone) that flat can not be given to me, instead I have to take flat another flat that I have not preferred. I felt bad and reluctantly acceped on 17th Jan. I again took my family along with my aged parent to the site and convinced them to accept the offered flat. The builder agreed and promished me to give me my allotment letter at 5.30 PM same day. At 3.30 PM I was telephoned and told that even that flat can not be given to me. As a result I am in the middle of no-where and asking your help to teach this type of operators a lesson. Our Govt. is extending all sorts of help to this industry but they are taking honest law abiding citizens for a ride at their own sweet will.

When I ask them why I am being illtreated like this they say they have not encashed my cheque and ready to give me back but they are not ready to fullfill my co-lateral damages. As the cheque is not encashed the deal is deemed to be not through and I do not have any right to argue. My point is if I cancel the deal now will they give me my token back. If token has no meaning then why do you accept and hold the token amount till date.

Through this website I caution all my fellow citizens of Thane to exercise due caution while dealing with this builder.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

MANNIYA MUKHAYAMANTRI JI APKI SARKAR KO AYE HUE PURE OR ABHI TAK APNE PURANI YOJNAYO KO PURA NAHI KIYA HAI TO KYA HUM YE SAMAJH LE KI YE SAB DUBNE WALI HAI YA BHOLI BHALI JANTA KE SATH SIRF OR SIRF DOKHA HI HOTA HAI JAISE CONGRESS NE KIYA USI TARAH SE ABHI TAK KISI BHI SECTOR ME MEDICAL RELATED VACANCY PURI NAHI HUI HAI OR LOGO KO PARESHANI KA SAMNA KARNA PAD RAHA HAI.

IS WARE ME HUMARE MANNIYA MUKHYAMANTRI JI KA KYA KAHNA HAI.

Kanakia Spaces , Vasundhara