[Resolved]  Kankei Relationship and Marketing Services Pvt Ltd — Form Submitted twice but pf still not credited

Dear concrned sir,
This is to bring in to your knowledge, My name is Narendra Sharma, I worked with Kankei Relationship and Marketing Services Pvt Ltd as CCE for Hutch UP West process. Because of process migration I left this company on 15th may 2007, i worked for this company since 01/2006 to 05/2007.
In order to get my pf i submitted the relevent form twice in the company as urgent basis but my pf money is not credited in my given a/c.

I have sent many mails to the company HR and I have also called him so many times but everything invain.

This is long time since i submitted the forms, you are the only person who can help me in this matter.

Relevent details are as follows:---
Name- Narendra Sharma
Fathers Name- Sri D. C. Sharma
DOJ- January 2006
Date of leaving- May 2007
Process- Vodafone UP W
PF No.2708.

Comments

i had worked with kankei. which is in okhla phase 1 f 89/4 in 18 sep 2006 to 20 march 2007. but still yet the pf ammount is not credit in my account. and i had go there frequantly. and there response is same that pls comeafter this week or. pls i request to u that kindly. observe my problem. and sove it soon.

from rahul gahlout

Kankei mkt pvt ltd — PF Amount not received from last 2 years

This is regarding my PF A/C no MH[protected] where i got conffirmation from PF mumbai bandra office that my pf amount cheque no 070528 and 649835 which was applyed on july 07 has RTO to PF mumbai and not transfer to my A/C i have instructed from PF office that i have to sumbit a request letter for reissue my PF cheque again so i had sumbit writen request with confirmation from my last company which received by PF office as on 5 may 09 but still i am not received my PF amont yet. i had also sent a mail to pf commission but not get any answer from him now i am very need this amount kindly help me to get this amount with the interset i am very thanks full to your
for refrence i am attached the received request acknowledgement

your faithfully
kamal kumar sood
Delhi [protected]
i am very suprise that nobody attend this complaint as no revert on this. kindly concern persone lookinto this metter asap.

kamal kumar sood