[Resolved]  Kankei relationship MKT. PVT. LTD. — PF amount not received in my bank a/c

Hello sir,

Attached are the statement that i have received from the P.F office (Mumbai) regarding my Provident Fund amount. I worked with Kankei relationship Mkt.Pvt.Ltd.(okhla-new Delhi) for almost 15 months and my PF amount as per the statement is almost 11 thousand approx. according the EPF office of mumbai (employee provident fund organization), they had sent the cheque to my Standard Chartered bank A/C on 29 Feb 2008. But i had not received any such amount in my account. I had a word my Bank several times regarding my PF amount but according to them they have not received any such cheque.it has been almost a year since i am fighting for my PF amount but i have not received any positive response from them. they have always given me there bloody excuses which is just not acceptable at any cost.neither the BANK nor the EPF office is supporting me on it.i want you to help me on it as it has been such a long time since.Please call me any time if you need any other detail regarding my statement.

Kawaljeet Kaut Sambi