[Resolved]  Karkari More - Post office — Local Postman not delivering letter

Dear Sir;

My name is Anoop Kumar presently staying at "FLAT No.303, Shri Krishna Building, 230/9-Z, Street No.15, Railway Colony, Mandawali, Delhi-110092 for the past Three Years.

On 10/08/2009 the Postman Mr.Pramod come in my Residence for deliver my Passport but I was not in my home I was in office these by they have not deliver the Passport & give his Mobile No. to my family.
Next Day on 11/08/2009 I have make the call on his Mobile & asked about my Passport. They told me that pls collect your Passport from Karkari More Postoffice but When I reached Post Office they was left. I again call him than Mr.Pramod told me pls come in Rama krishna Apparment for collecting your Passport. I reached in Rama Krishna Apparment but they was not present & after 1 Hours he come & give me my Passport. Mr.Pramod demand me some Rupees but I have denied him than they warn me
if You will not give me the Bakshis than in future I will not deliver any Letter on your Residence.

I have been facing lots of problem because of this.Request you tokindly help in sorting ou this problem.

Thanks & Regard