[Resolved]  Kartar gas Service, Banur,Dst-Patialla,Punjab — Non booking of gas cylinders

We have been trying to book demand for cylider since last few weeks but no body is responding neither booking any gas . matter urgent may kindly book on line and arrange to deliver the same at the earliest. Thanking you in anticipation of ealry response.

( F.Badaik )
House no.40, Gulmohar Avenue,
Village -Dhakoli, Zirakpur (Opp.Pine Homes)

Comments

We are also facing same problem for Kartar Gas Agency. They are really checking our nerves.
They are delivering the cylinder after around 20 to - 30days of booking date.
We have been trying to book demand for cylider since last few weeks but no body is responding neither booking any gas . agencies phone always show busy ton.

Niranjan Dass Bansal
201 Govind Vihar
Baltana
I wanted to book gas cylinder vide consumer no. 11012, I am trying their phone no.[protected] since last 8 days, no body is ever attending to the phone calls, either the phone is busy or there is no response even if bell is there.

NIRANJAN DASS BANSAL
201 FF GOVIND VIHAR
BALTANA

Kartar gas Service, Banur,Dst-Patialla,Punjab Complaints — Booking of gas

I had been trying to call Kartar Gas agency for the booking of the gas since 15 days on their landlines[protected] & 507952. Also had sent sms on their no. [protected] many times. Still there is no response from them, as no body picks the call. My cust. no. is 07201. Now I feel totally frustrated. Kindly help.

Amit Singh,
New Generation Apartment,
Zirakpur.
+91-[protected]
I book gas cylinder vide consumer no. 6848, my booking no. 1967 dt.[protected], I am trying their phone no.[protected],[protected] &[protected] since last 20 days, no body is ever attending to the above said phones, calls going to falls every time either the phone is busy or there is no response even if bell is there,

Kuldeep
SAINI VIHAR
PHASE-1, BALTANA
( ZIRAKPUR )
VERY VERY VERY POOR SERVICE

IN FUTURE WE PLAN ALL SAINI VIHAR
PHASE-1, RESIDENT GAS CONSUMER
TO CLOSE / SHIFT TO ANOTHER GAS AGENCY.

RESIDENT WELFARE SOCIETY ( regd. )
SAINI VIHAR, PHASE-1,
BALTANA
I wanted to book gas cylinder vide consumer no. 11060, I am trying their phone no.[protected], [protected] since last 20 days, no body is ever attending to the phone calls, either the phone is busy or there is no response even if bell is there. you are requested to book and send my gas cylinder as soon as possible .

DEEPAK KUMAR