[Resolved]  Kartar Wire Industries Pvt. Ltd. — Winning cheque & regarding doc.

Reference to your mail,I am anable to arrange 2900 pound after arranging the courier charges. I am in heavy debt as maintioned in earlier e-mail.

Now you imagine , an person coming from poor family with hard earnings struggling for livelihood cannot arrange the revenue amount of 2900 GBP (Indian Rupees. 2.50 lacs) which you cliamed at this point of time. You were suppose to send all the necessary detailed amount prior to despatches and our previous communications. I am even not eligible for any bank loan for arranging the amount.

Hence I request you once again that you can manage the revenue amount by any other means locally. I shall assure you that I will send the amount of 2900 pounds plus additional 15000 pounds as a gift to you. after getting my winning cheque..

Sir further I give surity that I send the above maintioned amount.I repitedlly request that please help me.

Please sir, you arrange this amount for me. Your are like a GOD for me. because you can do help for me from your heart. I shall keep this help in my heart in all my life, this type of help can do very few people.

Sir Please do my help once again, because this help can change my life. best of my knowledge I know very well that you do this help for me.

awaiting for your favorable reply.

Your Sincerly

SUMIT NAVALE

Airdex Courier Company <[protected]@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 13:10:01 +0000 (GMT)
From: Airdex Courier Company <[protected]@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Dear Sumit Navale,(Urgent).
To: sumit navale <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>

Dear Sumit Navale,

Thank you for contacing Airdex Courier Company.

In response to your mail, i wish to inform you that i called the the UK INLAND REVENUE BOARD and they have ask me to inform you that you are to immediately arrange the sum of 800 pounds so that i can add my 1400 and after you might has receive your winnings you will pay the balance, so i will advised that you try as much as possible to arrange the said amount so that your winnings can be release back to us for immediate delivery.

I await your urgent response.

Warm Regards,
Mr. Nelson Gill
Despatch Officer

Airdex Courier Company.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

M/s NANOTECH CORROSION CONTROLLERS

E-mail:- (1) [protected]@yahoo.co.in